Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
gallery_43450_378_64770.jpg

Nintendo has stealthily uploaded a new patch for Mario Kart 7. Notable fixes are the Wuhu Mountain Loop, Wuhu Island Loop, Bowser Castle exploits and some other tweaks to the game.

icon11.gif
Source

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I just tried doing the glitch in Time Trials, and it still works if you land in the water, which isn't hard to do at all...

This is a joke, right? Someone please tell me that this is a joke...

EDIT: According to some other people, the patch only affects the course online, which doesn't really make much sense...

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I just tried doing the glitch in Time Trials, and it still works if you land in the water, which isn't hard to do at all...

This is a joke, right? Someone please tell me that this is a joke...

EDIT: According to some other people, the patch only affects the course online, which doesn't really make much sense...

Yeah, it's only online. If they were to patch offline mode like Time Trial, then they'd have to mess with the saved results on each 3DS.

So the patch is saved on the SD card, if you don't have it inserted then you can't play online. :/

Did a quick test. The patch itself is loaded during game boot. Not inserted, the Online mode won't show v1.1. Have to reload the game with the SD card inserted to have the patch activated.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome news! Doesnt really matter to me that its not for offline, this game has barely anything to do offline anyway (unlike the awesome DS one)

Reactions: 3 people

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the patch is saved on the SD card, if you don't have it inserted then you can't play online. :/
like every single patch in existence...
I thought 3DS carts had the ability to apply patches to them.

this is applying it to the cart just only when you load the cart does it get applied

*edit*
The courses it fixes are Wuhu Loop, Maka Wuhu, and GBA Bowser Castle according to NoJ website

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

this is applying it to the cart just only when you load the cart does it get applied

*edit*
The courses it fixes are Wuhu Loop, Maka Wuhu, and GBA Bowser Castle according to NoJ website

we do have a e-shop thread sticky :P
http://gbatemp.net/topic/301350-e-shop-updates-compilation/

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

*edit*

we do have a e-shop thread sticky :P
http://gbatemp.net/t...es-compilation/
ok i didnt make this topic so this doesnt apply to me :P all im doing is discussing it in the topic that was made about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon