ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I can't get ctgp to run. I have o3ds with 9.2 sysnand and 10.4 emunand (rxtools). when i run the installed CIA it comes up with a menu but when I select start it just runs ntr cfw then returns to the home menu. Then if I try to run it again it comes up with a black screen. Running mk7 at any point just runs the normal game. I have a legit gamecard of mk7, and I copied the contents of the copytosd folder correctly
After it goes back to home menu, run MK7.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get ctgp to run. I have o3ds with 9.2 sysnand and 10.4 emunand (rxtools). when i run the installed CIA it comes up with a menu but when I select start it just runs ntr cfw then returns to the home menu. Then if I try to run it again it comes up with a black screen. Running mk7 at any point just runs the normal game. I have a legit gamecard of mk7, and I copied the contents of the copytosd folder correctly
so you dumped you mk7 cxi using braindump, then compiled the ctgp-7 with the tool, then copied everything to the root of the sd card except the cia cuz it doesn't really matter, then u ran the cia, then it ran the ntr cfw, it went back to the home menu, and when you press X and Y at the same time after all of that the ntr menu doesn't come up?

Joe CG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so you dumped you mk7 cxi using braindump, then compiled the ctgp-7 with the tool, then copied everything to the root of the sd card except the cia cuz it doesn't really matter, then u ran the cia, then it ran the ntr cfw, it went back to the home menu, and when you press X and Y at the same time after all of that the ntr menu doesn't come up?
The ntr menu does come up, but when I run mk7 afterwards it is just the normal version.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok thank you. I am attempting to build my own now.

Do i merge the ctgp-7 romFS folder with the existing folder inside MK7 decrypted rom? Or do i completely replace it? Thank you :)
AFAIK 0.4 has an "installer" where you just answer a few questions, provide your cxi, then it outputs a copytosd folder.

Joe CG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you dumped your own mk7 card? Also check the congents of the plugin folder on your SD card.
Yes, i dumped my own card using braindump from the homebrew launcher. The plugin folder contains another folder named 0004000000030700 and inside that is a file called layeredfs.plg

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello!
First of all! Thanks for the tutorial to install the CTGP7 :)
I have everything set-up but im having a small issue...
When i play online after 5 min. of playing the game freezes and suddenly it appears a black screen with "An error has occured..."
Any idea why this happens :unsure: Thank you so much!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello!
First of all! Thanks for the tutorial to install the CTGP7 :)
I have everything set-up but im having a small issue...
When i play online after 5 min. of playing the game freezes and suddenly it appears a black screen with "An error has occured..."
Any idea why this happens :unsure: Thank you so much!
Tell me more details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Gross. lol