Mario Galaxy 2 Freezes

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Luigipenguin, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Luigipenguin
    OP

Luigipenguin Banned

Banned
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    OK so i decided to play mario galaxy 2 NTSC-U backup becuase I gave away my real one.

SO i like neogamma so i launched Neogamma r9 beta 56 where DML (dios mios lite) compatitble.

So then after the save file loads i play the game but after like 20 seconds of gameplay a long FREEZE and BEEEP appears and it pisses me off. Is there a way to fix this bug? And all games freeze and beep except NSMB something is special about that game.

INFORMATION: Wii firmware: 4.1 Wii theme: Regular theme I currently have custom ios installer 2.3.

SO what can i do?

Oh yeah im sorry if i bump post or be mean or anything becuase the reason i came to gbatemp is to help and learn hacking. WHats the use fight over some dumb ****. So i promise not to bump posts or say rude comments. I hope you can forgive me and help me. :( :!:

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Disc backup or USB? If disc backup, what kind of DVDs are you using? DVD-R or +R? Verbatims?

If USB, sounds like a bad ISO or perhaps you need to install a different iOS.

Also, don't make the title in all caps as it turns people off when they see it.

3. Luigipenguin
    OP

Luigipenguin Banned

Banned
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    Sorry Pinkie anyways i use USB So anyways I installed ALL the IOS's and like it says the gameplay freezes and long BEEEP!

It happened to Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkachi 3. In gameplay it freezes and makes a Stupid beep noise.

This isn't a bad backup. Becuase long time ago i played the same backup mario galaxy 2. Maybe i will try to get a new one. :sleep:

4. wii knee

wii knee GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    Yes, Yes and definitely yes.

5. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Didn't see the DML part...DML (from what I understand, which in this case isn't all that much) doesn't have perfect compatibility...but seeing how you had it working before I have no clue whats wrong. I would suggest using a USB loader instead.

6. Luigipenguin
    OP

Luigipenguin Banned

Banned
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    Sorry I edited my last post and my brain turned corrupted and i had to do a nand backup brain file through brainmii :sleep:

Luckly i had brain2 so i could do a backup without BrainLoader. :)

7. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    lol.
    YOU INSTALLED ALL IOS ?

8. Luigipenguin
    OP

Luigipenguin Banned

Banned
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    NO i mean as in like 249 and almost all of them! :angry:

So i can i fix this bug or what ever it is :(

9. kirbymaster101

kirbymaster101 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 21, 2008
    Canada
    wait why use dml for wii games? is there a more benfit reason to do? otherwise just lauch normally with neogamma making sure you already installed the latest cios d2x.