Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have problems with that game. I downloaded it multipletimes but still it's freezes after seconds of playing?
anybody knows what should I do?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problems with that game. I downloaded it multipletimes but still it's freezes after seconds of playing?
anybody knows what should I do?

1.) There are multiple flash carts out there, how do you expect people to just "know"?

2.) Update your flash cart's firmware to the latest version, chances are, even though you think you have the latest version, you most likely don't.

Hope this helps

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's what I did first. I have r4ds (it says on the bottom of my post) and I updated the latest firmware....
Also I downloaded that like three times already...
But thanx anyway.

D

Deleted User

Try downloading from a completely different source such as... well, I can't say. But choose a different source, make sure you have R4 1.15 or whatever loader is most recent on GBATemp, and I had a problem like this once lol, what I did was use 7-Zip to extract it when I didn't have enough space >.> So I got *a* rom file, and it started up and froze seconds in (only enough to fill the SD Card was on the file, so it was corrupted...

Or check that your R4 isn't dusty or anything. Wipe it if it is (don't blow, it corrodes the connectors).

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What brand of microSD do you have? That can make a difference.

Try copying the entire contents of you microSD to your computer, format the microSD and copy everything back. That should make things run as optimally as possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans