OP
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
The Nintendo DS version of Mario and Sonic At The Olympic Games will be delayed to the first quarter of 2008, Sega said today.

The news came at the very bottom of a press release describing fuller details about the crossover title, due for release on Wii this holiday season.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/09/ds-version-of-m.html

Maybe they're fixing things...

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
i dont quite get this game. wouldn't sonic always win at racing because hes ultra fast? and wouldn't luigi always win and poll vault and high jump because he can jump the highest? and wouldn't tails always win at long jump cuz he can hover? it doesn't make much since
unsure.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the only games on the Wii, I was looking forward to. Its either going to be really bad or really good. No way mario could ever keep up with sonic.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont quite get this game. wouldn't sonic always win at racing because hes ultra fast? and wouldn't luigi always win and poll vault and high jump because he can jump the highest? and wouldn't tails always win at long jump cuz he can hover? it doesn't make much since
unsure.gif
No as I've said in various other threads, Sonic would lose as he is cursed with crap controls and crap camera, he'll just run into walls all of the time.

In this game you have to play ALL events to actually win, Sonic may be great as a runner but he'll suck as at fencing or other events so it balances it out. Mario however is a all rounder so he'll do well in all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-