• Likes 7

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm up to:

The part where you've got to get the Dream Eggs from those Seahorse guys to hide Princess Peach

And I'm about 15 hours into the game so far. I can't play it too long because Uni.

Anyone who has clocked it yet, how far have I come approx.?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
30 hours? I hope I can make it less 30 hours. But I don't think so that easily. By the way, what is OT stand for? Overtime?
if you skip all the pi'illows, searching for beans and don't do any of the mini games you might get through it in 25 hours. whichever way you go though it's still a long game.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I wish I had a 3DS, I completed every Mario and Luigi game so far except for Superstar Saga, and I also fucking love the series soulx

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm having a bit of trouble if anyone is willing to help me.

I'm at Wakeport, trying to get past Popple to get to the Wiggler. Popple won't let me pass until I "get more loot and more experience". Obviously this means I have to level up some more, so I decided to go for the other Ultibed parts. I've collected all of the other parts now, levelled up a few times in the process. Popple still won't let me through. Mario and Luigi are both at level 30, and I have 11,379 coins (I think that would classify as enough "loot"). The game is forcing me to grind, even though I've killed every enemy I've come across since I started playing.

Can someone just tell me what level I need to be to get past Popple?

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble if anyone is willing to help me.

I'm at Wakeport, trying to get past Popple to get to the Wiggler. Popple won't let me pass until I "get more loot and more experience". Obviously this means I have to level up some more, so I decided to go for the other Ultibed parts. I've collected all of the other parts now, levelled up a few times in the process. Popple still won't let me through. Mario and Luigi are both at level 30, and I have 11,379 coins (I think that would classify as enough "loot"). The game is forcing me to grind, even though I've killed every enemy I've come across since I started playing.

Can someone just tell me what level I need to be to get past Popple?

I believe i was lv 31 at that time but I thought to get past him you just needed all the parts but it seems that isnt the case if u have every part as well

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
if you skip all the pi'illows, searching for beans and don't do any of the mini games you might get through it in 25 hours. whichever way you go though it's still a long game.

How long would it be if it didn't stop you playing every 30 seconds to explain something incredibly obvious? The hand holding in this game is really ruining my enjoyment of it. I'm 10 hours in and I still feel like I'm playing the tutorial. It won't let me work out anything for myself. Every time I start to think "Hey, maybe if I hit..." that golden fucking Navi pauses the game to tell me "Hey, Mario, maybe you should HIT something?" Then I get to walk two steps and I get "Mario, I know, maybe you could HIT something with your HAMMER?" Two more steps "I know! How about you HIT that BUTTON with your HAMMER?" Finally at the button "That's it! Now press L to get out your HAMMER!" Then I press A "Woah there Mario, would you like me to teach you how to press A to swing your HAMMER again?"

Jesus Christ, just let me play the game. And why have characters give hints and clues if the game then explains exactly what they meant straight away afterwards? And every time you die it wants to to switch to an easier mode where you'll win? I feel like I'm playing with a Game Genie while reading Game Faqs.

I love the series, but I'm struggling a bit with this one. Part of the problem is that they needlessly introduce new mechanics every few minutes, and then feel the need to very slowly and repeatedly explain them in case you get stuck. In reality, some of the mechanics aren't particularly fun to use anyway, and it would have benefited from having fewer gimmicks, which could then be used in more varied ways to solve puzzles. As it is, you get a new mechanic, you're told exactly how to use it, and then you're off trying something else before you get to actually experiment with it through your own imagination.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm afraid that's in the whole game even in the last boss it gives you hints.... :P

the game is incredibly easy i think i died a total of 3 times the whole damn game!

later on though there are a few puzzles you have to figure out on your own like the ring puzzles you'll have fun with them hehehehe.

that golden fucking Navi

later on the pillow tells you what to do too :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him