Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

fallinroxas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's going to get harder to patch games for the R4. Because Nintendo sued them and I'm sure the R4 company gave Nintendo their code....So yea...

@Knarf: I have stated earlier that the XPA patch is the best. Use it with the XPA release. No problems besides a black line in the top screen every once in a while.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
MusernamesMud said:
Just a reminder, as soon as you get to the boo-ray, be a bro and upload your save =)

I don't care about stats.

Totally off-topic but
yay.gif
to your username if it's Primus based like I think it is!

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some patches for Mario and Luigi RPG 3 may not work for the American version when applied with the patch. So if you can't wait for the 100 percent fix patch, you'll need to buy retail carts for Mario and Luigi RPG 3 around major retail video game stores around the Americas or use the Japanese version of this game.

EDIT: Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (American version) works fine 100 percent for M3 Real and M3i Zero with the latest TouchPod firmware. (Please download at the front (Portal) page of GBAtemp.)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gisel213 said:
Bladexdsl said:
any1 got it working on any emulators with decent speeds?

get desmuemu 0.9.4 you can use clean or patched rom doesnt matter on 3d graphics set to soft rasptner
and frameskip to limit and on 1 frameskip on zero music is slow i can get 55fps smooth on my acer aspire
core two duo laptop has 4g of ram in it youll need a fast pc good luck..... usb controller works fine

working perfectly and fast thanks!
biggrin.gif

imaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a question: If I've got Ysmenu running on my R4, would an eventual DSTT fix work on it? I just want to know what fixes to keep an eye out for, as an R4 fix sounds to be the most difficult of all and I'm not holding my breath.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
imaria said:
Just a question: If I've got Ysmenu running on my R4, would an eventual DSTT fix work on it? I just want to know what fixes to keep an eye out for, as an R4 fix sounds to be the most difficult of all and I'm not holding my breath.

If TopToy put a fix in their firmware then YSMenu should be able to run it without a problem on the R4.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok wtf, its final, I am never beating this game. The last boss iss so hard. Well, its not that its particularity hard, its just that it took be 15-20 minutes and I died. I am not playing it again and going through that. I dont mind if its a 5 or 10 minute battle but this thing is ridiculous. 15 to 20 minutes I has been battling and it couldn't have been much more than half way over.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
the last bosses on these games are always hard. like thousand door boss the damn thing keeps regenerating!

yeah, well, I need my Cyclo back from my friend so I can real time save or use slow motion or something. Preferably real time save. Out of anything I can use that without feeling like I'm cheating... too much that is. This way its just like saving at a point that I can already get to so I can retry the part that I die at until I get it right. I'm not cheating, I'm just skipping the time of having to replay half the battle over and over
smileipb2.png

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

First off, I'm a R4 owner. And I haven't made ONE post asking for a patch for this. Honestly, it's because I'm patient and not stupid. They aren't stupid because they own R4's, they're stupid because they're just stupid. Now all you fuckbags who think you're at the top of the fucking piracy food chain can post this in your sigs with a big "LOL LOOK AT THIS NOOB LOL", you're fucking welcome.

I'm sick of people walking around with their small, child sized cocks out thinking that people with R4's suck or that R4's in general suck. You know, they're not full of the bells and whistles of a Cyclo or an Ackerd, but who the fuck cares? 99% of games work on them with a patch, the only game ringing a bell in the 1% is this one (and even then, a patch will be made eventually). I know I'm SUCH a noob for not having all the pointless features a Cyclo has. I guess I'm just sensible enough to not spend over $50 on a flashcart when I can get one that does what it's supposed to do (and reasonably well) for under $20. Boo hee fucking doo.

I'm getting all pissed off at the R4 hate in general. It gets even worse when these releases come out that throw a monkey wrench in the R4. It's not a perfect cart, but it's good and it works. All the hate isn't entirely the fault of the R4 haters, it's also the fault of the dumbasses that somehow have R4's. Don't immediately assume because some noob says "HELP DOESN'T WORK ON R4 PLZ SEND FIXXX!!!!" that the R4 is dumb. People are just stupid.

As for other anger-involving stuff: Wait for the Goddamn patch. I haven't even booted up this game and I've wanted to, trust me. But I'm actually patient. If anyone has their heart racing waiting for a patch, your life is obviously so dull that you're waiting for a game to be pirated. That's really fucking sad.

If you're so excited about it, go fucking buy it. I'm pretty sure you can spend the $35 that you get from mowing lawns or whatever jobs you do when you're 10 years old to buy it. That'll help solve your excitement. Stop being so fucking dependent on flashcarts. If a game doesn't work, it's YOUR responsibility to either wait patiently or go buy it. Simple as that. Sure, people are kind enough to make patches, and you better pray on your bed covered with Naruto sheets that they do, but if you keep nagging, maybe one day they'll delete all their patch work and say "Make it your damn selves".

Also, I wouldn't be surprised in this type of anti-piracy is thrown into Spirit Tracks. They obviously did a very good job on this one (enough that it's been almost a week with some carts not being able to run it), so they might consider improving it even more and using it on Spirit Tracks. Seeing as it's the next (perhaps the last) big DS game of this year, Nintendo will definately want some way to avoid it getting pirated, atleast for long enough that people say, "Fuck it, I'll buy your game, Nintendo."

D

Deleted_171835

Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

First off, I'm a R4 owner. And I haven't made ONE post asking for a patch for this. Honestly, it's because I'm patient and not stupid. They aren't stupid because they own R4's, they're stupid because they're just stupid. Now all you fuckbags who think you're at the top of the fucking piracy food chain can post this in your sigs with a big "LOL LOOK AT THIS NOOB LOL", you're fucking welcome.

I'm sick of people walking around with their small, child sized cocks out thinking that people with R4's suck or that R4's in general suck. You know, they're not full of the bells and whistles of a Cyclo or an Ackerd, but who the fuck cares? 99% of games work on them with a patch, the only game ringing a bell in the 1% is this one (and even then, a patch will be made eventually). I know I'm SUCH a noob for not having all the pointless features a Cyclo has. I guess I'm just sensible enough to not spend over $50 on a flashcart when I can get one that does what it's supposed to do (and reasonably well) for under $20. Boo hee fucking doo.

I'm getting all pissed off at the R4 hate in general. It gets even worse when these releases come out that throw a monkey wrench in the R4. It's not a perfect cart, but it's good and it works. All the hate isn't entirely the fault of the R4 haters, it's also the fault of the dumbasses that somehow have R4's. Don't immediately assume because some noob says "HELP DOESN'T WORK ON R4 PLZ SEND FIXXX!!!!" that the R4 is dumb. People are just stupid.

As for other anger-involving stuff: Wait for the Goddamn patch. I haven't even booted up this game and I've wanted to, trust me. But I'm actually patient. If anyone has their heart racing waiting for a patch, your life is obviously so dull that you're waiting for a game to be pirated. That's really fucking sad.

If you're so excited about it, go fucking buy it. I'm pretty sure you can spend the $35 that you get from mowing lawns or whatever jobs you do when you're 10 years old to buy it. That'll help solve your excitement. Stop being so fucking dependent on flashcarts. If a game doesn't work, it's YOUR responsibility to either wait patiently or go buy it. Simple as that. Sure, people are kind enough to make patches, and you better pray on your bed covered with Naruto sheets that they do, but if you keep nagging, maybe one day they'll delete all their patch work and say "Make it your damn selves".

Also, I wouldn't be surprised in this type of anti-piracy is thrown into Spirit Tracks. They obviously did a very good job on this one (enough that it's been almost a week with some carts not being able to run it), so they might consider improving it even more and using it on Spirit Tracks. Seeing as it's the next (perhaps the last) big DS game of this year, Nintendo will definately want some way to avoid it getting pirated, atleast for long enough that people say, "Fuck it, I'll buy your game, Nintendo."

Wow! I agree with you! I doubt half of the idiots who say that are old enough to even mow a lawn. Just don't use Naruto as an example for child-like things. I read the manga!
frown.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

Wow! I agree with you! I doubt half of the idiots who say that are old enough to even mow a lawn. Just don't use Naruto as an example for child-like things. I read the manga!
frown.gif

Dammit, I have to mow the lawn today. Ahrhh better go do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...