ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the whole point of getting a flashcart for me is to have all my games in 1 card. and because money is hard for me and i cant afford anything.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
So, instead of constantly asking for the patch, why don't you guys just buy the wonderful game?
I did this, even though the game actually works on my card. I owe it to Nintendo to buy their games from time to time, and this is best one I've played in a while.

lucamc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I want buy the game, but here in brazil the game is $100, ITS A LOT OF MONEY! D:

and the game will come here in 2 or 3 moths ¬¬

I hate live in brazil.... serious....

sory my english D:

Nelly17

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lucamc said:
I want buy the game, but here in brazil the game is $100, ITS A LOT OF MONEY! D:

sory my english D:

Dont Be So negative be happy ....so what well pay 40.00 for the game ...and u pay 100.oo ....brazil has the hottest women on the planet hands down look at it like that who need mario when u got B***S lol

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nelly17 said:
lucamc said:

sory my english D:

Dont Be So negative be happy ....so what well pay 40.00 for the game ...and u pay 100.oo ....brazil has the hottest women on the planet hands down look at it like that who need mario when u got B***S lol

*Slap!*

Thanks for acting like the average dumbfuck American. It really makes people like me, who try to portray Americans as not entirely stupid, a whole lot harder. Nice job, bonehead. Have fun masturbating to Brazilian models the rest of your life and not actually having real "quality time" with real women.

Anyway, if you're in Brazil, it's probably better to buy a flashcart from somewhere with worldwide shipping. It'll be cheaper than the game and, while it may take a while, will come. Not to mention probably give you better game compatability overall.

Nelly17

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Nelly17 said:
lucamc said:

sory my english D:

*Slap!*

Thanks for acting like the average dumbfuck American. It really makes people like me, who try to portray Americans as not entirely stupid, a whole lot harder. Nice job, bonehead. Have fun masturbating to Brazilian models the rest of your life and not actually having real "quality time" with real women.

Anyway, if you're in Brazil, it's probably better to buy a flashcart from somewhere with worldwide shipping. It'll be cheaper than the game and, while it may take a while, will come. Not to mention probably give you better game compatability overall.

WHOAA Calm down buddy i was trying to lighten the mood with a joke no need to get offensive .... internet thugs these days.... and instead of flaming me why dont you do somthing productive ASS

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nelly17 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Nelly17 said:
lucamc said:

sory my english D:

*Slap!*

WHOAA Calm down buddy i was trying to lighten the mood with a joke no need to get offensive .... internet thugs these days.... and instead of flaming me why dont you do somthing productive ASS

*Slap!*

You're still acting like a bafoon. And I was productive, I told him a solution that was real and was helpful. atleast i dun type liek this dude ASS.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nelly17 said:
who gives a damn how i type , you can still understand right ...? ok then. i think u need to go masturbate instead commenting on the way people type and a apparent joke

I can barely understand you. I mean seriously, how much longer does it take you to type like I do? Coherently, with grammar, and with some common sense.

Talking about masturbating is really pretty funny coming (no pun intended) from a guy slobbering over Brazilian models that you obviously jerk off to. Actually, I don't think you're that classy, my bad.

Anyway, I gotta work on an essay, I'll leave my posts to this. We need this topic to kinda be on topic anyways, although I tihnk this one has outlived its usefulness. All it really seems to be now is complaining, begging, more complaining, and random crap.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Nelly17 said:
who gives a damn how i type , you can still understand right ...? ok then. i think you need to go masturbate instead commenting on the way people type and a apparent joke
smileipb2.png

Madwaffler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nelly17 said:
who gives a damn how i type , you can still understand right ...? ok then. i think you need to go masturbate instead commenting on the way people type and a apparent joke
Thats some prime A sentence structure.

Nelly17

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apparently your an English teacher , trying to correct my grammar .... when i signed up for this site i didnt see anywhere in the terms and conditions anything about grammar

pathetic thou how there are wannabe mods and forums gangsters floating around loser kids

Madwaffler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nelly17 said:
apparently your an English teacher , trying to correct my grammar .... when i signed up for this site i didnt see anywhere in the terms and conditions anything about grammar

pathetic thou how there wannabe mods floating around loser kid
herp derp derp derp

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
/facepalm people these days...

anyways i might buy a acekard so i can play this, heard its the best card. i dont care bout features like the cyclods i just wanna play games and have compatibility like the acekard so it seems like a good update if anyones poor like me.

getting the money u can mow a lawn or do the dishes or something. or sell some of ur junk to a thrift store

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello , for the users of m3 , i found this rom parched in one forum and there are many users who said then the game work
here is the link for the parched rom

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7E7R21D9

and this is the system for m3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RB9T84L

Only change the system u got for this , and that is all.
I see in that forum then this work in m3 and m3i zero

thats all boys , i wait 4 urs coments

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?