ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

rbasous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought of that idea as well , but then again if i did , all the moder and hacker did from day 1 and apparently its not working

Nixol

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, i'm the programmer, working for fix this rom. I'm working with 5 persons since Friday and we think this rom is impossible to fix. we're so sorry ...

tnaught10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh, i think that people looking to deep for the problem. Supercard and Cyclo work with the AR patch i believe, as well as the AK2i with Xenophobia's patch. I used Xenophobia's patch and it worked with my EZVi and i've been playing the game with no problem, save a few minor graphic glitches that are barely noticeeable.

Genio16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think nintendo won this time, and maybe they´re going to put more barriers on other games
hate2.gif

Crescent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nixol said:
Hi guys, i'm the programmer, working for fix this rom. I'm working with 5 persons since Friday and we think this rom is impossible to fix. we're so sorry ...

i hate these 6 year olds who think they're funny by pretending to be something they're obviously not, and thinking that they made a clever remark that tricked people.
you didn't trick us. no one believes you. all you're doing is wasting forum space and making a fool out of yourself.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...My game saves and loads just fine using EDGE firmware 1.5.

What do you mean it freezes after saving? It doesn't for me.

The only bad thing I've encountered so far, is, if you save the game, and select "Save and Quit". It takes you back to the main menu, and when you try and select your save again, it does the exact same thing as before. The menu freezes. So just don't "Save and Quit" and you should be fine.

Also, I'm using the AR code fix. Not the patched rom. I tried the patched rom, and I get white screens on boot up. The AR code works perfectly.

So I guess the game restarts itself of any codes/cheats when you do, "Save and Quit".

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
+1 to Crescent post.

The stupid guys thinking they can makes us scared by posting something like this are endless in this world.

I still have a lot of great games to finish and even I really want to play this the Japanese version is working fine. Even if somebody can't make this game to play in all flashcards there is still the possibility to make an english version of the Japanese one.

Also I don't think nintendo won I think is waiting to be defeated.

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crescent said:
Nixol said:

i hate these 6 year olds who think they're funny by pretending to be something they're obviously not, and thinking that they made a clever remark that tricked people.
you didn't trick us. no one believes you. all you're doing is wasting forum space and making a fool out of yourself.

exactly... well you ont have to worry bout me im 11...... anyways im on the verge of looking fo a crack for m3i0 for mario and luigi 3 so dose any one have on...

im desperate
ive been trying to find one for 3 days
i have to play on me bros acecard.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To anyone who thinks he/she is funny/intelligent when posting that he/she is not sure if the game willl ever work or that Nintendo won or that there will be more barriers like this: You're just plain stupid. Pirates always prevail, no matter how long it may take. And there's tons of games with anti-piracy already, of course there will be more of 'em. Now go and cry to your mum cause I said you're stupid. We all know you're just a bunch of 8 y/olds with nothing better to do in your lives than to post stupid shit on the internet. Go to 4chan, GBAtemp is not meant for stupidity.

ditg25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has it been said anywhere where the anti piracy "stops" are? I have heard of two....one on the select screen and one where you infinitely battle Bowser. I am using Cyclods Evoution, latest firmware 1.55 with the downloaded cheat in my directory and haven't seen a problem yet.

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works perfectly on EZ-Flash V Plus(Tested on RC4 and RC5) w/ Xenophobia's patch. I've been playing the last 24 hours and still no lock-ups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat