Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
SilentKun said:
Skyline969 said:
twiztidsinz said:
Also, whoever has been translating has been using an odd spelling of "Hennessy".
You mean Henesys, as it is in GMS? It's not a typo.

Like the music plays but I can't press A to continue.
That's very weird. What card do you use?

QUOTE(liltorchic @ May 5 2010, 04:45 PM)
So, er.. will we ever get a story translation? If not, will you pass onto another team?
Of course. We're not stopping at a menu translation. We're gonna keep this going until the story is done too. But first, we're perfecting the menu translation. A LOT of bugs have been fixed and we're just polishing it up a little more. Some more work needs to be done (a few more things translated), but the menu translation so far will be a great help to anyone who wants to play.

I use iTouchDS ( The NDS version )

Dorian2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Dorian2112 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dorian2112 said:

That would be supplying rom files...
oh srry didnt know

When you choose what name to save the patched file under, make sure you put ".nds" at the end (without the quotations).
i do that but this i what it says
"xdelta.exe: expected from file (C:\Programfiles\name\name\name\4855 - Maplestory DS (k)(iND).nds) of length 1342217728 bytes

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dorian2112 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dorian2112 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dorian2112 said:

That would be supplying rom files...
oh srry didnt know

When you choose what name to save the patched file under, make sure you put ".nds" at the end (without the quotations).
i do that but this i what it says
"xdelta.exe: expected from file (C:\Programfiles\name\name\name\4855 - Maplestory DS (k)(iND).nds) of length 1342217728 bytes
That means your file isn't clean.

Did you apply the AP patch or trim it first? (Don't!)

SilentKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clashthunder said:
twiztidsinz said:

on next patch, we will release patches for AP patched roms and Trimed roms(and both too)
So can you tell me why when I am at Nirvana(However you spell it) at the beginning it is stuck with her and I can't press A to continue the chat. The music is fine it isn't frozen but I can't press A to keep going on the chat.

Dorian2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SilentKun said:
clashthunder said:
twiztidsinz said:

on next patch, we will release patches for AP patched roms and Trimed roms(and both too)
So can you tell me why when I am at Nirvana(However you spell it) at the beginning it is stuck with her and I can't press A to continue the chat. The music is fine it isn't frozen but I can't press A to keep going on the chat.
if ur playing on a flash card that mean your game froze. this happens to me to some times

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LethalTalon said:
I use a M3 Real card, and it freezes when I talk to the guy at the start of the Warrior's story.
This is so weird. I haven't had a single issue with my AceKard 2i running AKAIO 1.6RC2. I guess you guys just need to wait for fixes from the M3 Team. My hands are tied.

Anyways, we are in the process of making a private beta to test. If all turns out well, another public beta could be released today or soon.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clashthunder said:
twiztidsinz said:

You realize that will solve nothing and just make extra time for you to make/archive/upload a patch?

If people can't read that they need to use a CLEAN, UnTrimmed, UnPatched ROM, then they're not going to read that Patch A is for Clean ROMs and Patch B is for Trimmed/AP Patched ROMs.

MattMacLean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiple patches is a waste of time
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Finally got Killer Instinct Gold running really well on the Pi 4