Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
5thinline said:
it appears that facts have been exaggerated so at this point i don't think it'll do any good to point fingers. im just hoping that the patch isnt going to be completely abandoned
Me and other team members will continue it.(hopefully)
I respect them, and they joined the team before I did.
We are still a strong group without DF.

DarkFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
clashthunder said:
Louisvanharten said:
I hope you're right. This sure has been one hell of a shitstorm... I'm sorry for flaming you a little while ago, I didn't realise DarkFrost was lying.
that's okay... I am glad that it's obvious that he did
Seriously...can we all just stop flaming, and buying into myself and clash's testimonies. This is a forum community not a courtroom. To those who don't understand the situation don't read myself or clashs posts. For no proof has been dealt out to support no parties opinions.

I believe its best if we all let this die. The elite team of 6 was obviously not good enough. I hope others in this community don't feel down for the loss of the team and patch. I'm sure someone else will take charge and bring it for you all
smile.gif

And with that, I'm finished here, thanks for those who showed support and to clash I apoligize since I may sound a tad rash, but there was absolutely no need to post anything negative about me. Lie or not, it matters not.

Luck to you on completing this and to others lets drop this, stay positive and live to see another day.

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkFrost said:
clashthunder said:
Louisvanharten said:
I hope you're right. This sure has been one hell of a shitstorm... I'm sorry for flaming you a little while ago, I didn't realise DarkFrost was lying.
that's okay... I am glad that it's obvious that he did
Seriously...can we all just stop flaming, and buying into myself and clash's testimonies. This is a forum community not a courtroom. To those who don't understand the situation don't read myself or clashs posts. For no proof has been dealt out to support no parties opinions.

I believe its best if we all let this die. The elite team of 6 was obviously not good enough. I hope others in this community don't feel down for the loss of the team and patch. I'm sure someone else will take charge and bring it for you all
smile.gif

And with that, I'm finished here, thanks for those who showed support and to clash I apoligize since I may sound a tad rash, but there was absolutely no need to post anything negative about me. Lie or not, it matters not.

Luck to you on completing this and to others lets drop this, stay positive and live to see another day.
Moderator said go finish this somewhere else.
come to the spreadsheet chat. there's DN and sage. let's talk if you are not a coward.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I'm re-opening the thread but it's on probation. Any bitching, bickering, name calling or drama and I'll hand out some warns and close the thread for good. Any posts not relating to the patch will be removed. This has been a TrolleyDave Service Announcement.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks TolleyDave. I, for one, am going to continue with the project no matter what the other members do. I've got access to the tools necessary to get the script files from the ROM, and I also have the list of all the currently translated text. So if the other members all quit and don't give me full control over the project, I'll simply create another Google Group and re-start the project. However, I feel that we shouldn't completely disband over one dispute. If you guys aren't with me I understand, but I am continuing with the project with or without you all.

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Thanks TolleyDave. I, for one, am going to continue with the project no matter what the other members do. I've got access to the tools necessary to get the script files from the ROM, and I also have the list of all the currently translated text. So if the other members all quit and don't give me full control over the project, I'll simply create another Google Group and re-start the project. However, I feel that we shouldn't completely disband over one dispute. If you guys aren't with me I understand, but I am continuing with the project with or without you all.
Glad to hear that.
I am going to continue, cause I've already wasted too much time on this already.

we will recruit new translators and testers.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tr4656 said:
A JP patch of maplestory DS.
*snip*
This seems to lead to a pre-patched rom.

-edit-
dam...if only my DS weren't broken xD. I would have loved to try beta testing something. Anyways, I guess that means I'm going to have to revise my earlier decision of waiting to see if DarkFrost releases anything and just stick with my decision of waiting until there is a final patch (strange how similar my method is no matter the situation lol). In any case, good luck to whoever is doing the work, hope it all goes well (with no rift between team members).

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty easy to remake that patch as all the JP data is already stored in the ROM, lol

clash, skyline - I'm not gonna say I'LL DO IT! I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO since i already have an active translation going (a naruto game), but if you need me to make up some nice graphics/try to do some graphic editing, let me know. :V

I was looking around the ROM for graphics - I found them but can't access the palettes. D:
Are they all stored in resource.nxarc?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure where the graphics are located, kosheh, but I appreciate the offer to help.
smile.gif

Alright, the translation will continue, but with a few changes behind the scenes. You guys can still continue to support us (and keep this on-topic and flame-free), as we will be continuing to translate and provide the English MapleStory translation that every English-speaking MapleStory fan wants!

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
It's pretty easy to remake that patch as all the JP data is already stored in the ROM, lol

clash, skyline - I'm not gonna say I'LL DO IT! I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO since i already have an active translation going (a naruto game), but if you need me to make up some nice graphics/try to do some graphic editing, let me know. :V

I was looking around the ROM for graphics - I found them but can't access the palettes. D:
Are they all stored in resource.nxarc?

I guess. txt file aren't that heavy files.
We might need to do some image edits, but I will see thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."