You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This whole rating thing issue thing is getting out of hand.

I saw an update of Manhunt 2 on IGN, concerning the new M-rating of the game. There were some video's of manhunt 2 attached. I hadn't seen any yet so I wanted to watch one. But first I had to fill out my age in a form. So I thought, okay, it probably has some heavy content in those clips. After that an advert appeared. Then AGAIN I had to put in my birth date!!! So I really thought I was really getting some hardcore major adult hack 'n slash footage.... No way! It was just some vague images, you saw the main character for a bit and then....nothing! No blood, no violence, not any of that.
I think they really went too far with the whole thing.

Anyway, I think it's a shame that they got rid of the "finishing victim" scenes. It seems that when you're going for the final blow you just see some blurry effect or the screen gets dark so you hardly see what's happening. It takes away a lot of fun I guess...

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hm yea they need to put those age forms, because the game is m rated or something, even if it doesn't contain anything sick
biggrin.gif

Good thing that i didn't "wait" for this game really, if it's so sensored :A

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall a while a ago, I think it was IGN, that they said the graphics was fairly good. Now mind you, I'm not a hardcore "graphics" buff but I am an old school gamer going back to the 8 bit days, so I'm more into gameplay than anything else... however that doesn't mean I don't have my own limits.

The textures in this game is absolute crap, it appalls me. It's just a real shame, it doesn't mean I won't get the game and I realize it's early in the console life, but this is worst than what the gamecube could do.

Now, I watched the trailers and I just thought, "this game had to been WAY too overhyped. Its nothing fantastic, it's not gonna win a GoTY award or anything. (not that I was expecting it too)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now, I watched the trailers and I just thought, "this game had to been WAY too overhyped. Its nothing fantastic, it's not gonna win a GoTY award or anything. (not that I was expecting it too)

Well, obviously this game is being hyped. A. It's from Rockstar Games. B. The idea of brutally murdering people like psychopath somehow seems to appeal to many many people.....(what a strange species we are)

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Well, obviously this game is being hyped. A. It's from Rockstar Games. B. The idea of brutally murdering people like psychopath somehow seems to appeal to many many people.....(what a strange species we are)

Well, in Rome that concept worked pretty well to keep people in check. That's why I don't see why so many people make a fuss about brutal games

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope the uncut belgian version somehow has an english language option.

If you are talking about that leaked PS2 version from the NGs, then yes. It's supposed to be have an english setting. Voice and text, that is.

It doesn't run on 60Hz/NTSC without patching it, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later