Can someone confirm if certain weapons and armor are returning in TotK

NovaBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Soldier Armor and the Soldiers Broadsword.

These two where my favorite among others, and while those other sets i have seen in some review footage and stuff, i haven't seen the soldier set at all. This was the silver plated knight armor if you don't remember. As for the soldiers broadsword i have seen the handle, but it had a weird Aztec like blade, is this part of the weapon fusing thing? can you still get the regular soldiers broadsword, handle and blade? Thank you!

Just saw the sword on the ground in a review video. But it had this weird "corrupted" visual on the blade. in fact I've seen a few BotW weapons like this like the Rito Blade. Can you get rid of this corrupted texture? or is this there to "encourage" the whole fusing mechanic? if so then hopefully there will be some texture mod that get rid of it.

Last edited by NovaBear,

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that Soldier-class weapons, including the Broadsword, are in with a catch. Like most other returning weapons, they were all decayed when the Upheaval occured. The Broadsword, for instance, only has a base damage of 6 in ToTK. Not sure if there's a way to reverse the decay at this point in the game. On the bright side, Soldier-class weapons can charge attacks incredibly quickly (at the cost of much faster stamina drain), and that carries over into fused variants, so it at least has practical use. I do miss the old look, though.

steefe666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes you can reverse it later in the game
Post automatically merged:

all the botw weapons seems to comback except from the sheikah weapons who are now zonai variant and the spécial amibo weapons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto