Homebrew Mame sdl unofficially updated

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Toad King , this new version upon exit of playing any game , i get a code dump , if i go back to r13 i don't have this problem ,,any suggestions

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey Toad King , this new version upon exit of playing any game , i get a code dump , if i go back to r13 i don't have this problem ,,any suggestions
The only games that kick me out are Darkstalkers and Street Fighter (1).
Sometimes I got code dump for no reason, it's random thought.

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I am new with mame on wii, I just installed the last version mame wii 1.0
It runs fine on my lcd but I cant locate a menu to set the screen with the correct aspect ratio...
I have the game running in full screen, it is not very good as I have a 16/9 lcd tv.
Where and how can I set the correct ratio ?
Thanks in advance

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,
First of all, I want to say that the emulator has been working great for me so far. There's a couple issues where I get booted to the HBC, but from what I've read these cannot be helped. I also read that some games don't show on the rom list in order to keep filesize for the emulator low, though I was kinda surprised that the Mortal Kombat games are some of the titles that don't seem to appear. Is there any chance that we will see support for these in a later release? Or are they out of the question?
Thanks for your time.

lolof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
It runs fine on my lcd but I cant locate a menu to set the screen with the correct aspect ratio...
I have the game running in full screen, it is not very good as I have a 16/9 lcd tv.
Thanks in advance

Am I the only one renning this emulator on 16/9 lcd screen ? :-(

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello,
Thanks in advance

Am I the only one renning this emulator on 16/9 lcd screen ? :-(
I'm afraid that you will need put your TV in 4:3 format.
or
Adjust the ratio for every game. When you run a game enter to config menu > slider controls > screen vert strecht / screen horiz strecht

You need make that adjust for every game though =P

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i got a quick question i keep have vendetta working the 2 player version but the 4 player version does not want to work for me at all... one of the rom checks is bad... it's the vendetta )world 4 players ver T.) has one run into a probelm with thist let me know

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hey guys i got a quick question i keep have vendetta working the 2 player version but the 4 player version does not want to work for me at all... one of the rom checks is bad... it's the vendetta )world 4 players ver T.) has one run into a probelm with thist let me know
My Vendetta 4 players version stop working in this release too, it appears a screen with a bad rom in color red, I don't have the 2 players version (wink wink PM me)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Vendetta 4 players version stop working in this release too, it appears a screen with a bad rom in color red, I don't have the 2 players version (wink wink PM me)

that is odd i think i'm suppose to delete some file but i forget what it was... damn...

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

that is odd i think i'm suppose to delete some file but i forget what it was... damn...
Do you still have your working 2 player version?

M

myspacee

hello,
i rebuild entire set, so i'm ready to put workink games on my SD.

But i need a rule to choose 'potential' working file. With batch i remove all clones,
now have more than 4000 roms to test, is impossible.

Any idea to avoid some work ?

thank you,
m.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hello,
i rebuild entire set, so i'm ready to put workink games on my SD.

But i need a rule to choose 'potential' working file. With batch i remove all clones,
now have more than 4000 roms to test, is impossible.

Any idea to avoid some work ?

thank you,
m.
I have the official list released be ToadKing in Excell format, if that helps, I was making the same thing as you but manually, got bored and didn't continue XD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GD0TLLPU

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yep, I'm in the same train as you, I have like 4000 roms, but I need transfer the ones compatibles with MAME Wii.
Also do you already filter out clones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm