ROM Hack making your own translations patches for nds roms

itsbigdan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, i can't find a simiar thread found in this discussions board but if there is, i do apologise.
It is interesting to see some of the roms being translated to English using softwares and patches as if it was just released in to the EU. But how did you do it? what programs did you uses to patch them together? was there a tutorials be found in the website? or was it just programming found using C++? can someone give noobs like me for some advices to get started
lecture.gif
(despite learn the foreign language)? though i am kinda interested in making one myself
gbasp.gif
. cheers

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you start researching by looking at existing threads in this forum, you'll find that there are quite a few that already answer this as best as possible.

connor_walsh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neoxephon said:
If you start researching by looking at existing threads in this forum, you'll find that there are quite a few that already answer this as best as possible.
there are cos wheni was looking at attempting a bit of translating i searched and seen several topics but no ansewers just stupid flaming and w8 for it to be in english for replys
frown.gif
but i dont think there is a proper up 2 date guide for rom hacking/translating i no rom-hacking.net has 1 but it isnt very good
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
i no im not being very helpfull but i cant help as i said rom-hacking.net hasnt got a decent guide but its a start
biggrin.gif

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
connor_walsh said:
neoxephon said:
there are cos wheni was looking at attempting a bit of translating i searched and seen several topics but no ansewers just stupid flaming and w8 for it to be in english for replys
frown.gif
but i dont think there is a proper up 2 date guide for rom hacking/translating i no rom-hacking.net has 1 but it isnt very good
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
i no im not being very helpfull but i cant help as i said rom-hacking.net hasnt got a decent guide but its a start
biggrin.gif

Actually, there was at least one, maybe two recent threads that myself and some others gave good information on where to look and how to start. It makes little sense to rewrite everything specially for every person that cannot be bothered to use the search function thoroughly and instead want their hands held for everything. The answers remain the same as they did last week or last month, having someone ask the question again and again is not going to yield different results. Look through this forum for the thread I am talking about and you'll find the best available answers given there. You won't find some miracle solution, though. You have to do some of the work for yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o