making neek2o channel with switcher.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by shortz1994, Mar 31, 2012.

Mar 31, 2012
  1. shortz1994
    OP

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    i want to make a channel ,as the same as the switch 2 uneek channel. that lets the user choose what neek2o nand to boot to.
    this is for the ones that don't want to or don't use post loader. this will be of my own making. i guess if i'm going to make a channel from complete scrap this is one i want to make. so if i step on any toes doing this , sorry. the only ones i would like to answer are the ones who make channels an know how to answer the questions the proper way.
    thank you sifjar for your blog on the animation an how to build those, but seeing how i'm going to add code for the channel i will need help for that.
    me knowing nothing on the coding part. thank you to all who reply.

2. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    You'd need to make an app like normal, and then just package it into a channel. Packaging into channel is the easy part. If you don't know coding, you'll struggle to make the app to put in the channel. Unless what you're actually asking is for someone else to make the app for you (which I sort of suspect may be the case).

3. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    Don't remember the app, but I think spayrosam has a tool that lets you convert a gif to a channel animation, but it has its limitations.

4. shortz1994
    OP

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    no i want to learn on my own. if it's hard then so be it. (plus this is the only way i learn things.on my own.). if people can help that is great. .