Homebrew making neek2o channel with switcher.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to make a channel ,as the same as the switch 2 uneek channel. that lets the user choose what neek2o nand to boot to.
this is for the ones that don't want to or don't use post loader. this will be of my own making. i guess if i'm going to make a channel from complete scrap this is one i want to make. so if i step on any toes doing this , sorry. the only ones i would like to answer are the ones who make channels an know how to answer the questions the proper way.
thank you sifjar for your blog on the animation an how to build those, but seeing how i'm going to add code for the channel i will need help for that.
me knowing nothing on the coding part. thank you to all who reply.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You'd need to make an app like normal, and then just package it into a channel. Packaging into channel is the easy part. If you don't know coding, you'll struggle to make the app to put in the channel. Unless what you're actually asking is for someone else to make the app for you (which I sort of suspect may be the case).

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd need to make an app like normal, and then just package it into a channel. Packaging into channel is the easy part. If you don't know coding, you'll struggle to make the app to put in the channel. Unless what you're actually asking is for someone else to make the app for you (which I sort of suspect may be the case).
no i want to learn on my own. if it's hard then so be it. (plus this is the only way i learn things.on my own.). if people can help that is great. .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Wonder if there are Super FX repro carts too, no?