Making Custom channels (few questions), and N64 rom injection

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by skynth, Jan 22, 2009.

1. skynth
    OP

Newcomer skynth Advanced Member

Australia
    I'm sure this is not warez, i got warned and I don't think I will be warned again. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

o.k, i Google'd it, but all i got was ware sites. [​IMG]

I would like to my own n64 game channels, i realize that only 1% of n64 games work with the "Nintendo Emulator", but is there another way? and can you please explain what injection is, I don't get it, you get some custom wad and inject the Rom?

Oh, and is there a way to make a program which exits to the homebrew channel, because it's made for it, to restart the Wii, instead of having a black screen until you manually restart the Wii. [​IMG]

The reason I posted this topic knowing that it has a chance of violating the rules, is because i saw a similar topic and it was made and posted today.

thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. icefireicefire

Member icefireicefire GBATemp Fails.

United States
    GBATemp doesn't care about warez, only about links to warez. so you are fine.

The answer is no for N64 games and editing the source code and recompiling the dol.

3. skynth
    OP

Newcomer skynth Advanced Member

Australia
    okay, thanks. [​IMG]

I'm a total noob to programming i hardly started learning c++ what is the main language that is used to program .dol?

4. icefireicefire

Member icefireicefire GBATemp Fails.

United States
    C mostly, some C++.