Hacking Major problems with updating to 4.0!!

Sportsmaniac1322

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
Forman's Basement
Website
Visit site
XP
286
Country
United States
I went to my friend's house and updated his Wii to 4.0 and all went well. When I went back to my house to do it, I'm having problems I've never had before. None of Waninkoko's apps work!! Whenever it says "Network Initializing" it'll take me to a code dump. That means no cIOS Downgrader, no 4.0 Upgrader or anything. I've used cIOS Downgrader many times before without problems, but now I can't even connect. I'm running cIOS rev10 and I'm on 3.2U. I also have a Wiikey installed, but I doubt that affects anything. Also, I'm using the Datel USB LAN Adapter, but that's never affected anything before. Does anyone know what's wrong with my Wii?
 
After reading a little more into it, it looks like the USB LAN adapter doesn't work on cIOS v9 and v10. I have WiFi, but my router won't keep a connection on my Wii very well. I should probably upgrade my router, but until then, is there a way to upgrade to 4.0 with using the USB LAN adapter?
 

Site & Scene News