Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exactly, the more time he has to work on it, and the less people complain about there not being a patch up yet, the better. Patience is a virtue (virtue is a grace, Grace is a little girl who didn't wash her face
tongue.gif
), seriously though, the longer he takes to bring out a patch, the further it will be.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wazzzzza said:
WataruKun said:
Shinryuji said:
If it gets up to the Eilte four by christmas, I'm restarting and playing through again!
That might be a possibility. Hell I might not even release the next patch till around there.

do it....

What about you and all other people acting bossy stop doing it? Just use this to show your appreciation (ONLY) and if you have any negative comment save it for yourself, we don't want to know about it. Oh and if you have any question well, look at Shinryuji's Signature and there is a thread specially for that.

Enough said.

Cheers.

SFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this has probably been answered a hundred times but i cant find it in these 200+ pages(i searched). THIS IS A GREAT TRANSLATION btw but i just beat the 3rd gym after goldenrod and everytime i save i get ROM-IMAGE HAS CRASHED and i dont know why. im playing soul silver on NO$gba 2.6a (i tried 2.6 it didnt work) and im using the Xenophobia ROM . thanks in advance for any kind of help solving this problem

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tiguiti said:
wacko.gif
I have some problems with applying the patch. could someone upload a patched version of the game?
wacko.gif
Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Do us all a favour, don't ever ask that again!
frown.gif

There is No Requesting for Roms Allowed!!!
Please, read the Forum Rules next time!

Edit: I think, there should be one more beta, before the end of November. Which includes, the incomplete translations which were missed in v4 and should be fully or partly complete to Olivine City (where PaulMoore12 finished his videos).

SFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
@SFred: Read what I just posted.
thanks i looked through it but my question isnt answered back there or anywhere in this thread. my game is patched correctly and all the settings are fine. so im still asking, help qould be greatly appreciated

SFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2346885 In case you Noobs can't understand how to Simply Patch a Game.

SFred said:
QUOTE(onivan @ Nov 9 2009, 11:46 AM) @SFred: Read what I just posted.
thanks i looked through it but my question isnt answered back there or anywhere in this thread. my game is patched correctly and all the settings are fine. so im still asking, help qould be greatly appreciated

i dont think you understood

pokefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PaulMoore12 said:
pokefan said:
NO. please do not do that. i dont care if u think i am being rude but seriously, are you trying to piss people off?
The more beta releases the better

How ungrateful are you?

WataruKun is nice enough to create the patch in the first place, if your not happy with how he wants to do things then find another patch that's as good as this one if you can find one else just take what your given.

I am greatful for all the work Magnius has done, i am just telling him my opinion.

KAge56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan said:
PaulMoore12 said:
pokefan said:
NO. please do not do that. i dont care if u think i am being rude but seriously, are you trying to piss people off?
The more beta releases the better

How ungrateful are you?

WataruKun is nice enough to create the patch in the first place, if your not happy with how he wants to do things then find another patch that's as good as this one if you can find one else just take what your given.

I am greatful for all the work Magnius has done, i am just telling him my opinion.
WRONG. you're being stupid and rude.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Truly. Wataru pisses people off, but not by with-holding a patch, he has "TEH RAEG" for that, and even then he only pisses off trolls(
tongue.gif
). It's HIS decision when the patch comes out, Pokéfan, not yours. "Are you trying to piss people off" will make things worse. If you didn't mean any harm, then just think about what you type the next time before you send.

Medaskar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, can I use this save game on the European or USA version? Or is there an easy way to overhaul my progression?

Exershio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, all you people are just kissing Wataru's ass. This is a competitive project, Wataru's not the only person making a translation for SS/HG. If he wants to withhold his patch till Christmas, I'm sure someone else will be ahead of him by then and people will use their patch instead. I'm sure it doesn't take more than 20 minutes to prepare a patch, upload it to a file sharing website, and let people enjoy it.

The only reason I can see to hold it until Christmas is to piss everyone else off and to flex his e-penis, which is the behavior I'd expect from a 14 year old.

Personally, I'm waiting for the American release of the game so I don't have to deal with little kids acting bigger than they are and 223 pages of ass-kissing and faggotry.

radio123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Really?
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't g.a.f.?
These patches are appreciated, and you're a douche if you don't even thank him.
Ahole.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exershio said:
To be honest, all you people are just kissing Wataru's ass. This is a competitive project, Wataru's not the only person making a translation for SS/HG. If he wants to withhold his patch till Christmas, I'm sure someone else will be ahead of him by then and people will use their patch instead. I'm sure it doesn't take more than 20 minutes to prepare a patch, upload it to a file sharing website, and let people enjoy it.

The only reason I can see to hold it until Christmas is to piss everyone else off and to flex his e-penis, which is the behavior I'd expect from a 14 year old.

Personally, I'm waiting for the American release of the game so I don't have to deal with little kids acting bigger than they are and 223 pages of ass-kissing and faggotry.

Umm most of the competition doesn't really stand up to WataruKun's patch... Kazo's patch doesn't have the story translated. Yay Mii is kind of mad because noone is downloading his patch, so he might stop.

@radio123: nicely said
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom