Xylexis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I got MadWorld Pal version and it's working like a charm from the disc channel and all with the latest SoftMii.
But last night while playing i suddenly had a black screen while playing the mission with the Shogun.
Saving the Geisha's and stuff. I havent tried again because it was late.
Have other people experienced this? I want to know if it's just a glitch or a real problem.

Greets Xyl

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happens with the NTSC version. My crash happened in one section while fighting that double saw bull guy.

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not noticed this specific crash on my ntsc copy from disk channel but this is my 3rd burn because the last one would crash on a certain part of a song playing in the background so if it continues it might be a burn error.

S

Sobtanian

I had the same issues,

the only "fix" for me is running it via a loader, softchip or gamma.

hardmodded wii here, pal 3.2e and wiikey 2

3 different burns, all the same. All verbatim btw.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
MiiWii claims to fixed the problem with the Crashs. Maybe you should look there...fixed release should be released today, I think...

Mine (NTSC) works on a PAL 3.2E with WiiKey 1.9s, but only with SoftChip/GeckoOS. And it freezes sometimes when I press the Home-Button...otherwise, no problems...

-Ace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine loads fine in pal (screen stretches) but when i try to force ntsc it crashes to a pink screen... was getting the 002 error, but fixed that with the gamma 002 fix, can't play in pal looks too distorted, any help?

GrandMasterJimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I crashed one time so far. I've been playing for at least 4 hours.

It happened when I tried to electrocute the bull guy in one level. Haven't had a problem since though.

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people suggested it was when a song loaded but Ive tried playing with no music and Im still crashing
frown.gif
Will I ever get to face this bull thing?!

greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am running the madworld iso file from a flatmii chip and i get the black screen at start for both the PAL and NTSC versions of the game. the iso loads in the disc channel, but can't get anywhere with the game...i might try burning both iso files to disc and see what happens....

greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright...i kept doing some research and found out that MadWorld needs ios 38, 53, 55...which i didn't have. i installed those and the game works beautifully! no freeze at the bull w/ double chainsaws...thats as far as i played....

so, if you're getting the black screen....you prob need ios 38, 53, and 55....

once again, i am playing MadWorld iso (NTSC) loaded thru flatmii....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel