Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It post errors on my macOS 15.5 ,

chflags: /Volumes/Untitled/EmuMMC: Operation not permitted
View attachment 205492

Thanks for talking about the problem! Unfortunately my MacPro does not support 10.15 and I cannot reproduce the bug, as soon as I have the opportunity to put 10.15 as the second system. I will fix the problem and post version 0.4.0.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly I’ve used mac before, and can say 100% you arent going to be able to do everything you want in terms of homebrew.
1. Buy windows 10 key online for like 10$
2. Run bootcamp
3. Install windows
4. Profit

You can actually download certain builds of windows 10 online from an official website free, and the latest macs i believe can install it directly from the flashed image(no disk, or usb)
Technically you don’t even need to buy a windows licence, but you will lack a few features.

Player_One

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Anyone else having problems using this? When trying to fix the Nintendo folder, all I get is a "File exists" error
Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 10.55.29.png
Can you show a detailed log of the problem?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a macOS user as well. I used called "CleanEject" and don't have a problem. Awesome lightly weight file for macOS. Try it!

Player_One

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hey, thanks for the app, but I'm getting this error on 15.7. Any ideas?
sGyXxQl.png
Add switchSD in Security and Privacy - Privacy - Accessibility and Full Disk Access

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am a macOS user as well. I used called "CleanEject" and don't have a problem. Awesome lightly weight file for macOS. Try it!
it does not edit the flags of folders and files as needed for the switch.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does not edit the flags of folders and files as needed for the switch.

No but it will remove inside it every time when you insert it back to Switch just like you does from windows to switch every time. I always do that. I do not care about edit the flags of folders and files anyway. It works perfectly fine for me.

Player_One

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No but it will remove inside it every time when you insert it back to Switch just like you does from windows to switch every time. I always do that. I do not care about edit the flags of folders and files anyway. It works perfectly fine for me.
When you create a folder structure on macOS, you will have to think about their flags, otherwise the switch will remember folders as files. You can also reset the flags from all folders, this will damage the nca installed games. Not think about it and press one button - switchSD script. Everything works for me, those who do not work most likely faced macOS protection and did not add this application to private access.

Reactions: sorabora

fieg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those of you familiar with bash:

#!/bin/bash
DIR=$1
touch ${DIR}.metadata_never_index
find ${DIR}* -path ${DIR} -prune -o -path ${DIR}emuMMC -prune -o -path ${DIR}Emutendo -prune -o -path ${DIR}Nintendo -prune -o -depth 0 -print | xargs -I{} sudo chflags -R arch "{}"
rm -rf ${DIR}.metadata_never_index
Usage (it requires the ending slash /):
fixArchiveBit.sh /Volumes/my_sd_card_mount_point/

This should work in any macos version, and it's a widely know script languange unlike Applescript. Also, as it's being ran form terminal, it should not have much permission issues.

Huge thanks to Player_One for the script.

kax17

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having this issue and I already added the app to full disk access...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 8.43.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 8.43.27 PM.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 57

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock