Hacking M3Sakura 1.43X released

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1. Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and the M3 Sakura v1.42 X system original system v4.5Beta X)
1. Integrated Europe and the United States version of language interface, support for Europe and the United States version and an Asian version of M3DS Real and M3i Zero hardware at the same time use;
2. Europe and the United States adds Danish interface;
3. Using M3DS Real System v4.5 X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.5 X the same as original.

Original system, run the v4.5 X game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "3922 - my healthy eating teacher (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
2. Solve the "3929 - the classic word games (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
3. Solve the "3938 - classical word games (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
4. Solve the "3939 - my healthy eating teacher (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
5. Solve the "3949 - my healthy eating teacher (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
6. Solve the "3952 - my healthy eating teacher (Germany)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
7. Solve the "3970 - classical word game (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
8. Solve the "3980 - my healthy eating teacher (Italy)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
9. Solve the "4187 - Idol Master affectionate Star (Japan)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
10. Amendment, "4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "4238 - my pet parrot (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4244 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
13. Solve the "4248 - Lightning 11-Man 2 the threat of invaders hot flame (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4249 - Lightning 11 people two aggressors threatened Blizzard (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4256 - weight up to people (America)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
16. Solve the "4258 - Blue Dragon planar Behemoth (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4261 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4263 - Shin Megami Tensei an amazing journey (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4267 - Mario and Luigi RPG3 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
20. Solve the "4269 - multi-lake-hui's mind set is not gymnastics the first three countries marvelous puzzle Fairy Tale (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
21. Solve the "4270 - Multi-lake-hui's mind gymnastics 4 puzzle set Time Machine Adventure (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4271 - Steel Master (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
23. To resolve "4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
24. Solve the "4284 - Price Guess 2010 (U.S.)" game to start black screen issue, can now normal game;
25. Address "4274-HMH Spanish vocabulary (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
26. Solve the "4292 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
27. Solve the "4294 - Fish Diminshing Le (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
28. Solve the "4301 - just want to tell you ~ cultivation of feelings (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
29. Solve the "4303 - Gourmet food from heaven (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
30. Solve the "4304 - Dolphin Island: Underwater Adventure (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
31. Solve the "4309 - Cooking Mama 3 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;

Axel-MaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great.

I'm without M3 Real/M3i Zero here now, someone knows if the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games keeps freezing in Icepeak?

RevLTD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have been waiting
smile.gif
Thanks

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Tryed Animal crossing with Sakura 1.42X and 1.43X and after a couple of minutes the games crashes all the time. Now even with Touchpod 4.5 the same thing happened but after 1h and so. Buggy buggy buggy M3 software becomes more buggy as it goes on. it's finally time to decide ONE AND ONLY firmware and make it stable at least

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey