l00cipher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,
just got my m3i zero running latest sakura. I've had freezing problems with World Ends with You and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. The game just freezes and the audio continuously skips. I really haven't played that much, so I wonder what else freezes? I'm using a SanDisk 4 gb micro sd hc. Anyone know what the problem is? thank you very much. adam

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some games have problems with certain microsd cards. If you have atleast a class 4 you should be ok with Dawn of Sorrow and with the World Ends With You if it's freezing when they run past each other at the beginning just open and close your DS lid alot to get past it.

MaGosT

Trophies
XP
Country
Heya, i kinda wanna add a question to this topic....

I have an m3i zero with the latest sakura and touchpod(8GB sd card class2), and a m3simply card(2GB s card unknown class).
When running world ends with you through sakura/touchpod (doesn't matter which) the game lags in the ingame scene when the mainchar runs past the 2nd guy on both cards.

However on my m3simply the game works just fine with the 2GB card.. =/

So is there a bug in sakura or does the card require faster cards? Doesn't rly make sense since the 2GB isn't even SDHC which means alot slower xfer rates..
Dont get it, maybe someone could help me out here ^

Sidenote: All cheats etc are Off on the sakura settings screen.

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaGosT said:
Heya, i kinda wanna add a question to this topic....

I have an m3i zero with the latest sakura and touchpod(8GB sd card class2), and a m3simply card(2GB s card unknown class).
When running world ends with you through sakura/touchpod (doesn't matter which) the game lags in the ingame scene when the mainchar runs past the 2nd guy on both cards.

So is there a bug in sakura or does the card require faster cards? Doesn't rly make sense since the 2GB isn't even SDHC which means alot slower xfer rates..
Dont get it, maybe someone could help me out here ^

Sidenote: All cheats etc are Off on the sakura settings screen.
This is a problem with the M3i-Zero all you have to do is open and close the DS while the scene is running and once you past it everything else works fine.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
vash1223 said:
This is a problem with the M3i-Zero all you have to do is open and close the DS while the scene is running and once you past it everything else works fine.

that is not a problem with M3i-Zero!!! that is a problem with your microsd
that part of the games freezes on all flashcarts if your microsd speed is slow

QUOTE(MaGosT @ Sep 22 2009, 07:37 PM) Heya, i kinda wanna add a question to this topic....

try running your 8gb on your m3simply, the game should also freeze
try running the 2gb on your m3i-zero, the game shouldn't freeze

MaGosT

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm that kinda sucks i thought the m3i zero was in all ways superiors to the m3simply
tongue.gif

So it wouldn't matter to get an even better sd card, class wise that is?
Are there other games reported to have to this bug =/?

Thx for the reply btw ^

edit:
dsrule, unfortunately i cant try the 8GB card on my m3simply since it doesn't support SDHC..
but as i said in my 1st post, the game does freeze in the m3i zero with the 2GB but doesn't freeze with this card in my m3simply.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
my bad...it didn't came to my mind that M3simply doesn't support over 2gb
I was thinking if this microsd doesn't work on this flashcart, try it on another flashcart
but, anyways I have tested 4 different microsd(hc), 3 different flashcarts , if it freeze on 1 flashcart and it'll freeze on the others, if it doesn;t freeze on 1 then it won't freeze on the others

since, you said the game doesn't freeze on your m3simply..why not just play it on m3simply
or if you really want to play the game in Sakura, get pass the freezing part on your m3simply and save the game when you got a chance and then transfer the *.sav over to Sakura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf