M3i Zero news from Gamezway

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just recieved this email regarding the M3i Zero, although despite what the letter said, I got notice of my card shipping already before this arrived.
QUOTE said:
Hi,valued customer
Glad to write to you.
Now i should tell news of the m3i zero to you. It is about the item's shipping.
I know that you wait for a longtime and still have not get any response of the shipping. I can understand your eager and worry.
Our company have told that the m3izero maybe arrive in the first weekend of July on the GBA forum. But you have not get any information for the shipping recently. Because the arrival of the m3izero has a litter days delayed. The factory still have a few days for the put out of the card.
As you know, the m3 team has produced 4 types of cards now. They are the m3i zero, r4i rts, r4i sdhc and r4sdhc. These cards are producing at the same time. The m3 team should Produce and test the item grouply. They may produce one card fist and the other later.So it may cost a little more time. That's why the m3i zero is still not get in the market and out of stock.
And now the r4sdhc, r4i sdhc and r4i RTS are put out in the market and they are all in stock now. So i think that the m3i zero maybe put out few days later.
They should take some time to test the item and produce them for the high quality and easy usage. Thus, you can get them with no more concern and enjoy it long time.
In addition, the m3i zero is the standard products of the DSi serious. They may cost more time on it for it technology and quality.
And just as other cards are out, i think the m3i zero will come out quickly.
I will ship the item to you quickly as the item arrives. And inform you when the item shipped. Please feel free. I am sure you are the first group of people to own this card. Because our company is the partner with the factory. We get the first group of the m3i zero. So you maybe the first people to enjoy the card with the good price we provide.
And if you have other friends or relatives want this one, you also can buy one for them as a present or introduce them to here.
I think you go the right place to buy the cards here.
At last, i will tell you agian, the m3i zero will come quickly and i will ship it to you quickly too. Inform you when it is shipped.
Can you wait for another few days? If not, maybe you have other decision or idea. Please feel free to tell me. I will do my best to help you with my colleagues.
Have a good day.
Best regards,
IDA

D

Deleted-119707

why create four cards instead of combining the features together?
anyway, nice to know the status of the m3izero. ill consider it. i own the original r4 XD

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
anyway, nice to know the status of the m3izero. ill consider it. i own the original r4 XD
Well, the iTouch was created as a budget card even though it's almost the same price as the M3 Real. The G6 Real is almost pretty much dead (with some limited firmware updates), though people like the internal memory. And the R4 was recently "bought" by the M3 Team. Other than that, yeah, there's really no reason I see that they should have that many carts either. Maybe if they had better (as in the firmware updates from M3 to G6 would work...) support for the internal memory cart(G6)and the same thing as the G6 but with a micro SD (M3) like they used to, that would be fine.

And all of the newer versions are just remakes compatible with the DSi, though the G6 doesn't have one, so it's close to dying.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:

Its all about money, the more features, the more $$ it will be.

Its a ingenious plan by the M3 team, i mean like everyone knows about R4, and many people still think that the R4 is the best, they'll pick up quick cash with this

On Topic, nice to see the cooperation with Gamezway, it seems you'll be the first in the world to own a M3i Zero
biggrin.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it a little strange that mine shipped out when I ordered mine only a couple of weeks ago but other people who ordered much earlier are going to have to wait.

MyLoveGbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow!!!
i should have order mine from Gamezway too!!
They are really nice compare to Digimartz.
Digimartz never emails people about the shipping info and once i asked them when will they ship my item cuz i was just curious and they got mad at me and telling me that i can always cancel my order and get money back if i dont want to wait and told me to stop asking those kind of questions..
Big difference right??
Man Wat the hell..
I only asked once and they are mad at me..
And basically telling me that they dont need my order and dont want it because i am asking about the info of m3i zero and when will they ship it.
DONT ORDER FROM DIGIMARTZ!
GAMEZWAY IS THE WAY TO GO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: