Hacking M3i Zero autoboot slot 1

shideneyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I have noticed that when we boot the M3i Zero/Real, the linker wait two seconds to see if we push A or Select. When we push A, it boots the Slot 1 when we push select, it boots the second slot. However, i would like to make my M3i Zero an autoboot for slot 1 because i don't like either to wait two second nor to push A xD ! I have a DSi, therefore, the slot 2 boot is useless. I really want to remove this kind of limitation
smile.gif
!
I don't know how to do, can you help me?
Thanks
smile.gif

shideneyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope, it doesn't
wink.gif
Because when we push A, just after, it starts to load. This is why i want to remove the boot option
smile.gif

shideneyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, i didn't explain very well.
I know that, but this is not the "autoboot" that you think.
After we click to the M3 (Danny Phantom in DSi), so, when we open M3 real/zero, there is two black screen during 2 seconds. During this time, if we push A it boots Slot 1, if we push Select, it boots slot 2. I want to remove this thing, because i don't want to wait 2 seconds for nothing (it doesn't load anything, after these 2 seconds, it start to boot).

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm sure people try to answer question on here without knowing what the hell they are talking about.

When you start your card, most cards will load straight into their menu, the m3i zero (and maybe other m3 cards) will wait a couple of seconds before doing so. If you press either A or Select during this time then the menu will load, if not you have to wait.
Like this

-Most cards-
1. Boot
2. Menu

-M3i Zero-
1. Boot (with splash screen)
2. Wait for button or timeout
3. Menu

What shideneyu is asking, is if this second set can be skipped as it is frustrating having to wait for no reason before the menu loads. I agree, usually when I start my m3 I hammer the A button just so I don't have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?