Hacking m3i r4i or aki?

bluntmonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i currently have ak and m3simply and m3 real i bought the m3s before looking into them and noticing r4 was the better card(faster updates) i also bought the ak to deal with some of m3s compatability issues. i was reading through a few posts and noticed everyone loves m3i but i dont see anything on the new r4 card did r4 and m3 switch places ? now m3 gets firmware updates first? also does aki have RTS? do either r4i or aki have Real time guides?

edit:
or should i go with cyclones new dsi card? since i heard it was better than m3i

edit2: also are the m3i/r4i having same problems with cheats?(not showing all games)

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A CycloDSi does not exist (yet).
lecture.gif
I still say avoid the R4i. No the R4i M3i or AK2i don't have RTG. AK2i does not have RTS. To pick one just flip a coin.
biggrin.gif
You don't really have a guideline on what you want so can't help. The R4i RTS is made the M3 team but it still isn't that good. Cheat problem is on all R4s not running R4ils firmware or ysmenu.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, the R4 team for starters is long gone... All R4 carts you see with an extended name, (e.g. R4 III, R4i Neo) are clones. Some person is working on the R4 DS updates but only for recreational use and they are not official. M3 may have bought the license, to release to cartridges the R4I RTS, and R4I SDHC. However many still speculate. But they have not "switched places" I don't think companies can even do that. Acekard "2" i, does not have RTS, Acekard 2i is probably the most affordable DSi flashcartridge. By real time guides, you mean real time text, as far as I know only a few carts out there have this functionality, one not being an R4 or Acekard 2i. The reason why everybody "loves' the M3 Zero i, is becuase it has a bootloader, and customers have the freedom to circumvate future DSi firmware updates.

The R4 is not the better cartridge, it's probably the most primitave out there right now. And there should be no more "official" updates being released any time soon...

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People don't really get/love the M3 for the bootloader you know. The EZ Flash Vi and SCDS1i has them too. People mostly get the M3i because it has a nice gui and maybe the non crappy RTS. It still can be blocked anyways. RTG is RTG not RTT.
tongue.gif

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh thanks for the correction... lol... But anyway, get a M3 Zero i, right now, unless you want a cheaper DSi compatible flashcart get the AK2i, which has the possibility of cirumvating updates...

bluntmonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3real wont be getting new firmware now tho. the m3i does work on DSL right?

edit:
also are there anycards that dont have crappy slides for the sd cards?

edit 2:

basically i want something with RTS good compatability sdhc compat. and be able to update cheats from the ds

nice if they included RTT or RTG

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess you should get a m3i zero i have one and sakura is soo sleek it just makes you wanna stay at the menu more then playing games plus you dont need moonshell sakura can play games music videos pics and read ttext files from the menu and it has great skins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up