Hacking M3DS Real + M3 Perfect Lite = Gba expansion pack!!

Ruud91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just what the topic says, I found out that you can use the m3 perfect lite as an gba expansion pack
Also i think it boots much more faster.

I hope I saved some people money to spend out to a perfect bundle if they still have an perfect.

And if you already knew this ignore it
tongue.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
M3DS Real already has a gba expansion pack.. you wont save any money by money M3DS Real(that has a gba expansion pack and a rumble) and then the m3 perfect..

its like buying two flashcards... plus... you need two micro-sd cards... 2x as expensive

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but he's saying this for people who already own the M3 Perfect product. I should try it out with my CF unit. Thanks for the heads up.

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up. I bought from DealExtreme and got the Expansion Pack bundle with a defective expansion pack, so I was considering the EasyFlash V 3in1, even though I hear that it will not work with the M3r GBA function (it needs an application to load ROMs from slot 1 to the slot 2 3in1).

Oh! And then, they sent me the Chinese version, even though all the others were marked "Chinese" and *NOT* this one. Grrr...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
the m3 perfect lite also works as ram expansion for ds real too right?
You mean you want to know if you can use the DS Browser with the M3 Real and M3 Perfect? Yes, you can. Use a patched Opera rom, put it on the M3 Real and launch it with the M3 Perfect in Slot-2.

Btw, I already knew this. Actually, this is the reason I replaced my M3 Simply for an M3 Real
smile.gif
This is great for people with an old, Phat DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.