Gaming M33_620 PRX Plugin by Torky (BETA)

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
read in maxconsole forum: http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?1...by-Torky-(BETA)

QUOTE said:
The coder Torky has today released a plugin which enables it to you, the games to date, only one original firmware as of 6:20 were run, to play on a custom firmware. The plugin is yet in its infancy and therefore must be tested.

But according to various posts here prove Forum, it was confirmed that this plugin works with many new games. According to the developer, plugin also works well on the still ever-popular Firmware 5.00 M33-6, Custom Firmware Dark_Alex Creator

Other versions will follow, under this condition (statement of the developer):

A release of this plugin on other sites as pspking.de and is pspsource.de. PROHIBITED. If a copy of this plugin will appear on other sites, update is no longer follow and it is still a lot of planned features for future versions.

Source & download location: http://www.pspking.de/forum/showthread.php...9109&page=1

Install Instructions
- Copy the plugin into SEPLUGINS
- In game.txt add the line "ms0:/seplugins/m33_620.prx 1"
- USB into flash0/vsh/etc and edit version.txt to "release:6.20"
- In the recovery menu, make sure "use version.txt" is enabled
- Test your purchased games on CFW

Running PSN PSX/Custom PSX Games with this plugin enabled causes the PSP to freeze and shut down.
Disable the plugin before running those games.

SensMe & Digital Comics still won't run.

So is this better than Prometheus as you dont have to patch backups

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Sooo... all I gotta do is add this plugin and I'll be able to play the 6.20 games? Will this work with games that have been patched? (MGS, God Eater, BBS and the like?) and it'll work for UMDs? o.o
Will it, or did I read wrong?

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i am on 5.00 m33-6
i had this for a few weeks
many games run as a CLEAN ISO/CSO

i am playing MGS PW just fine
just unlock the 1st MH mission (chap 3)

some game still may need to be patched in some way
FMA:B, need to be prometheus patched
and
KH:BBS may still need the File Decrypted

it should work with UMDs as well
and
and PSN eboots games

Beta 2 fixed

QUOTE said:
Running PSN PSX/Custom PSX Games with this plugin enabled causes the PSP to freeze and shut down.
Disable the plugin before running those games.

this plugin it like a update to the pegasus.prx, that gen uses

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
changing the version string to 6.20 is pretty funny.

6.20 was an emergency-patch on 6.10 because of an exploit.
sony released it so fast that they forgot the version string - 6.20 actually says "6.10" in it's version string!

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PSPhacks said that this was an updated version of pegasus.prx - I have been playing a clean ISO of MGS:PW since i got this....I thought everybody had this since no one was reacting to my replies regarding this plugin. I got this from Ryupowers link. I never really got to thank him. Thanks Ryupower!
biggrin.gif

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
Does this work with GEN? (I know its a dumb question, just curious)
They said there(PSPhacks) that this works with Gen if you copy it to flash0 and rename it to pegasus.prx. I haven't tried it yet since I'm a pussy who doesn't own a a pandora battery, as modifying flash0 can brick your PSP. If you're feeling upto it, go ahead. But if not, you can always use Hellcat's Recvoery Flasher to siwth to m33-6. M33 CFW is really good anyways, and this plugin pretty much puts the 5.50 GenD3's Auto-decryption in the shadows. (helping xist's cause to bring everyone back
biggrin.gif
) But hey! It's your choice.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great plugin. Peace Walker's working great so far without any patching, and my PS1 EBOOTs still work. Well, at least FFVIII and FFIX, which are the only two still on there. Also, from limited testing, CWCheat and CWCheatPOPS both appear to work while this plugin is still on. M33 lives for another day.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have 500m33-6 installed, put the plugins in the correct location and everything, but when i set my usb device to "flash 0" it still just opens my memstick like normal... wassupwifdis?

i just wanna continue playing mgs damnit, why does this have to be so fucking complicated!!!

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
i have 500m33-6 installed, put the plugins in the correct location and everything, but when i set my usb device to "flash 0" it still just opens my memstick like normal... wassupwifdis?

i just wanna continue playing mgs damnit, why does this have to be so fucking complicated!!!
Yeah I ran into that problem. After trying a few times I said fuck it and figured I'd try it, knowing that I could always patch it, but the game seems to be working perfectly so far. I'm 2 missions in so I think I'm past the common freezing points. This is something I forgot to mention earlier actually - that the flash0 stuff is unnecessary (although I did change it to use version.txt, but that didn't seem to do much).

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
i got it to switch to flash0... but now its stuck there... wont go back to memstick... fml...

its back... grr...
You can either use the Recovery menu or the VSH menu to return to memory stick as usb device.

In the recovery menu: o to Configuration change USB Device to Memory Stick
Or Press Select on the XMB and use the Right/Left to toggle between the choices of flash# and memory stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1