Hacking M3 Sakura Suggestion Topic (For the G6 Team)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS Game Cover Art
Albumb Art For MP3s
GBA Games Custom Icons
Internal ROM Name
Change Splash.ani
DPG4 Support
Music Continues To Play When You Enter The Settings Menu
Update Game Fixes Via WiFi
Have An iFav Menu
Use Touchpod loaders So When Touchpod Gets A Fix Sakura can Use It

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
DS Game Cover Art
Albumb Art For MP3s
GBA Games Custom Icons
Internal ROM Name
Change Splash.ani
DPG4 Support
Have An iFav Menu
why did you revive this topic? why not post in The NEW Sakura Suggestion Topic? it isn't this old. instead of reviving this? it's more organized too

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
Rockstar said:
DS Game Cover Art
Albumb Art For MP3s
GBA Games Custom Icons
Internal ROM Name
Change Splash.ani
DPG4 Support
Have An iFav Menu
why did you revive this topic? why not post in The NEW Sakura Suggestion Topic? it isn't this old. instead of reviving this? it's more organized too

Maybe like I noted a few times already a new topic was un-needed. Also probably because this topic is linked to in the m3 sakura faq.

Also the fact that you lowered the chances of people's suggestions getting added by adding "I don't care for this at all" to the suggestions you don't care about.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Also the fact that you lowered the chances of people's suggestions getting added by adding "I don't care for this at all" to the suggestions you don't care about.
if you looked, i took that out you retarded ******* so shut the **** up
but if they link to it in the sakura faq maybe the op should compile a list of all the suggestions so m3team doesn't need to search for 2 hours to find out what people want

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
but if they link to it in the sakura faq maybe the op should compile a list of all the suggestions so m3team doesn't need to search for 2 hours to find out what people want

No one says Shut up to deltaburnt.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

1. 5 pages would not equal 2 hours of searching.
2. I bet g6team has to go through multiple pages of things.
3. Just because you compiled a list of all the suggestions didn't mean you had to go and create a new topic and say "Hey forget that topic, here's a better one! Pay attention to me!".
4. Cursing really isn't that needed.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
gameguy95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

1. 5 pages would not equal 2 hours of searching.
2. I bet g6team has to go through multiple pages of things.
3. Just because you compiled a list of all the suggestions didn't mean you had to go and create a new topic and say "Hey forget that topic, here's a better one! Pay attention to me!".
4. Cursing really isn't that needed.
+1 I agree gamerguy you like the other suggestion thread right? so get outta this one

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if this is a new suggestion...but the only gripe i have with sakura currently is that it is not on par with moonshell 2.0+
as far as its media features...i am aware that they are very similar programs...therefore i dont think it would be impossible to do these things:

*update supported sound/music formats
moonshell currently supports more formats like mp4 and such...i dont think it would be impossible to implement in sakura.

*have .dsm videos play the entire length through (the last three seconds or even more always gets cut off and moonshell has made its way around it)

it could be the dsm format possibly but .dpg files on sakura behave the same way so i have concluded that it is the player.
i have tried the exact same video on both platforms (dpg of course) and moonshell does not cut off at the last few seconds of playback (the only reason i complain is because it is sort of annoying)

all in all, just bring the sakura media options to the moonshell 2.0+ level of performance.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jaylen said:
i dont know if this is a new suggestion...but the only gripe i have with sakura currently is that it is not on par with moonshell 2.0+
as far as its media features...i am aware that they are very similar programs...therefore i dont think it would be impossible to do these things:

moonshell currently supports more formats like mp4 and such...i dont think it would be impossible to implement in sakura.

*have .dsm videos play the entire length through (the last three seconds or even more always gets cut off and moonshell has made its way around it)

it could be the dsm format possibly but .dpg files on sakura behave the same way so i have concluded that it is the player.
i have tried the exact same video on both platforms (dpg of course) and moonshell does not cut off at the last few seconds of playback (the only reason i complain is because it is sort of annoying)

all in all, just bring the sakura media options to the moonshell 2.0+ level of performance.

I'm not exactly sure about this but I don't think the m3 team would be able to add more formats because Sakura was originally made by Moonlight the maker of Moonshell and now they just maintain it adding more GUI fixes. So they may not know enough about the inner workings of Sakura to be able to add more support formats.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I would like to say that we are passing these suggestions along to the team, however keep in mind that there are no guaranty that these suggestions will be added in future firmwares. But we are trying to include as many features as possible.

Thank you for your attention.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Jaylen said:

I'm not exactly sure about this but I don't think the m3 team would be able to add more formats because Sakura was originally made by Moonlight the maker of Moonshell and now they just maintain it adding more GUI fixes. So they may not know enough about the inner workings of Sakura to be able to add more support formats.

Something is wrong on your end if the DSM/DPG doesn't play through the end. This was resolved ages ago.

As far as formats go... DSM was added by GBalpha (although it is a DPG3 variation). Not to mention they added subtitle support, and the ability to swap which screen you watch on.

Viva GBalpha!
yaynds.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
g6team said:
I would like to say that we are passing these suggestions along to the team, however keep in mind that there are no guaranty that these suggestions will be added in future firmwares. But we are trying to include as many features as possible.

Hey, atleast you're actually listening to the suggestions. A lot of other flashcart teams don't even care about suggestions.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
g6team said:

Hey, atleast you're actually listening to the suggestions. A lot of other flashcart teams don't even care about suggestions.

The team still won't do anything. Still pissed off at them cause they didn't fix the Kingdom Hearts lag, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story RTS problem, homebrews, even though support said they were looking at the problems right now to try to fix it like a month ago and still no fix.

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
g6team said:

The team still won't do anything. Still pissed off at them cause they didn't fix the Kingdom Hearts lag, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story RTS problem, homebrews, even though support said they were looking at the problems right now to try to fix it like a month ago and still no fix.

The team does actually listen. I brought up a bug with the gba expansion a while ago on their forum (saves being lost when going between ds and dsi after playing a gba game), and the next firmware, it was fixed.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
g6team said:

As I've stated that's a problem on YOUR end. I have none of those problems.

And homebrew is a big problem that has to be fixed slowly. Over the updates more and more homebrew games have been confirmed to be working too.

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
-Improve the boot-up load time.
-Remove the "M3 DS REAL" logo on boot-up screen.

the system load faster by holding down "A" then repeatedly pressing "A" ¬¬

and m3 ds real logo? when we are a lot with m3i Zero?

improve this please.

thanks in advance.

missfabb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
osckeitaro said:
-Improve the boot-up load time.
-Remove the "M3 DS REAL" logo on boot-up screen.

the system load faster by holding down "A" then repeatedly pressing "A" ¬¬

and m3 ds real logo? when we are a lot with m3i Zero?

improve this please.

thanks in advance.
the m3 ds real logo can never be removed, it's programmed into the flash cart itself, nothing on the memory card could change it.

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Then, a clean core, kernel, and firmware, adapted to M3i Zero and NDSi new features. without those fail logos. because when i explore all the "system" folder of m3 firmware, i see a lot of junk and old files, makes the firmware more slower and bigger

the basic principles of programming is order, and clean codes.

pd: why there is a "dany phantom" logo on the card description for DSi ? is really uncomfortable...
remove it and put a decent "M3i Zero" logo !

my other m3 sakura suggests:
- file options, copy, paste, move, delete, hide-unhide...
- L & R Buttons function to "prev" and "next" image in the "Image Viewer"
- text editor, qwerty keyboard, rename files
- boot up movie customizable? NO, better select between more color possibilities, blue, green,
wtf.gif
the pink makes me feel sick

closedeyes.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what junk files

those files are supporting either firmware (touchpod or sakura)

and you cant remove the icon
its an exploit to work on DSi firmware 1.4

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Joe88 said:
what junk files
those files are supporting either firmware (touchpod or sakura)
and you cant remove the icon
its an exploit to work on DSi firmware 1.4

slot-2 files, and other unnecessary files for the NDSi hardware...

ok a exploit. but, there should be a way to change something simple like an icon and description, because that is independent information from the exploit operation, like a rom, i guess.

the details make the difference.
but well, nothing can be perfect, let alone* an unofficial product.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land