Hacking M3 Sakura Suggestion Topic (For the G6 Team)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all no asking for bug fixes! Only things you would like to see implemented!

Post a list of things you would like to see implemented into M3 Sakura.

Here's mine:
  • An option so that you can only start/open something by sliding it and not just tapping it.
  • Make the little "M3 Sakura" movie when your boot up customizable.
  • Allow for scrolling in the recently used and applications list.
  • Make it so your can slide like normally in the recently used and application list.
  • Add a "Global Settings" place in the menu where you go into it and you can easily set a soft reset for all games at once or similar things.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMFG said:
yeah i would liked to be able to chose m3sakura in the ds menu but i dont know if it can be changed since it could be the card that autoboots but i also remember that in touchpod there is something called boot icon

Yah It's possible it just the option was bugged in touchpod and for some reason it was never implemented in Sakura.

I would love to see that option in Sakura.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DeltaBurnt said:
OMFG said:
yeah i would liked to be able to chose m3sakura in the ds menu but i dont know if it can be changed since it could be the card that autoboots but i also remember that in touchpod there is something called boot icon

Yah It's possible it just the option was bugged in touchpod and for some reason it was never implemented in Sakura.

I would love to see that option in Sakura.
I believe otherwise, that it was a relict of the G6DS, which supported that option and used TouchPod, so instead of being hidden on the M3DS, they just removed the option.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
First of all no asking for bug fixes! Only things you would like to see implemented!

Post a list of things you would like to see implemented into M3 Sakura.

Here's mine:
  • Add a "Global Settings" place in the menu where you go into it and you can easily set a soft reset for all games at once or similar things.

that is not as good as you think it would be..as some old game doesn't support soft reset and many new games doesn't support it either, you'll face 2 white screens most of the time on new games if soft reset is enabled

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'd like to see...
e-book mode for text viewer(so the text appears like in a book)
mp3 and txt at the same time
and disable buttons when the lid is closed.

illithid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
How about:
- In-game text reader ( to compete with CycloDS and DSOne )
- Favorites game (like in iTouchDS), unlike the existing Recent Games (or you can use a "Pin" option like the recent documents in Office 2007)
- Ability to switch between Sakura and Touchpod from within the OS (without pressing A button during startup)
- Better homebrew support

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
- The recently used apps/games screen shouldn't display apps from the launchpad. The launchpad is always just one button away so it's just a waste of display space.

- The launchpad should be able to show apps/games which aren't in the system/sakura/launch folder and it should be able to show more apps than 5. Basically I'd like to have the itouch favorites screen instead of the sakura launchpad.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It does not make sense to have the save game restore feature in the main menu (the one opened when pressing START). This function is individual for each game/application while the main menu should only contain global settings. Why not move it to the Y button? I always wondered why both X and Y button opens the game config screen.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
in Touchpod, you have the option to Backup your save file to 1 or 2 or erase the current save file
there is no way of backing up the save file in Sakura...M3Team should also make this function work for Sakura..

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Be able to deselect a GBA/NDS Linked game. Since I linked Pokemon Emerald to Pokemon Diamond, it insists on loading Emerald before loading Diamond every time. This is a bit silly
tongue.gif
I should be able to remove the GBA Link setting in-GUI.
tongue.gif

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
- file options, copy, paste, move, delete, rename, hide-unhide...
- set the GBA screen top or bellow gaming.
- game icon to each GBA game
- all those "common settings" in a config file.
- L & R Buttons function to "prev" and "next" image in the "Image Viewer"
- text editor, qwerty keyboard
- boot up movie customizable? NO, select between more color possibilities, blue, black, green (PLEASE ;_;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E