FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it took so long been busy for fathers day, anyhow here it is the .bat and .vbs files for USA/EURO iTouch English. The current version is 1.8 and thats what I have running now with Sakura so far no problems let me know if anything arises, I included a read me file as a step by step guide to configure it, the .bat and vbs need no further editing just download the iTouch loader follow the read me and your set, if you need the actual files I can upload those to but it's simple enough to make them. Thank you Rudolph for making this possible and for all your hint's lol!

Whoops...Here's the link:

iTouch USA/EURO

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Japhle said:
HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! is it possible to change the program which it will boot to when you hold the button such as start with DS organize or something or a psuedo-autoboot for a game or something?
that's kinda the whole point of m3sakura's autoboot.
just name whatever you want to boot with X/Y as defaulty.nds or defaultx.nds and put it in the root.

danilomad

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
Sorry it took so long been busy for fathers day, anyhow here it is the .bat and .vbs files for USA/EURO iTouch English. The current version is 1.8 and thats what I have running now with Sakura so far no problems let me know if anything arises, I included a read me file as a step by step guide to configure it, the .bat and vbs need no further editing just download the iTouch loader follow the read me and your set, if you need the actual files I can upload those to but it's simple enough to make them. Thank you Rudolph for making this possible and for all your hint's lol!

iTouch USA/EURO

Great job!!!

And how did you managed to use english M3 real firmware? Its the only firmware is still in japanese for me.

wacko.gif

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:

iTouch USA/EURO

could u upload a new Rar files witj all the Firmwares setup with Triple loader so i can just transfer to my SDHC Card

i want the hacked sakura/English itouch/ Japanese M3 real firmware plz

with it setup with Eng Sakura & itouch is sakura still able to boot roms

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:

iTouch USA/EURO

can someone upload that file to a different site plz like Megaupload

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
strata8 said:

Thanks

i have 2 questions

1) with the Eng iTouch files (Tripleloader) can Sakura still boot roms (hear people have problem booting roms because sakura dont like extra files)

2) can this triple loader damage my M3 real cart / MicroSDHC Card in anyway...

Thanks again

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have 2 questions

1) with the Eng iTouch files (Tripleloader) can Sakura still boot roms (hear people have problem booting roms because sakura dont like extra files)

A: Yes it is still able to boot roms without any complications being that none of the iTouch files are placed in the Sakura SYSTEM folder so there should be no problems.

2) can this triple loader damage my M3 real cart / MicroSDHC Card in anyway...

A: As far as I know I wouldn't think so your not doing anything physical to the actual cart just loading files onto it, the most that would happen is maybe corrupt your sd card, but with a reformat that would be an easy fix.

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:

iTouch USA/EURO

Thanks for the great directions on the dual loader, Sakura and iTouch. It is working great on my system. However, I don't see any info on triple booting with M3DS Real firmware. Can you point me in the right direction for those directions? Thanks again

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tguellich said:
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:

iTouch USA/EURO

Thanks for the great directions on the dual loader, Sakura and iTouch. It is working great on my system. However, I don't see any info on triple booting with M3DS Real firmware. Can you point me in the right direction for those directions? Thanks again
here

antonben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anybody teach us how to make a triple loader so we can do it ourselves in the event that new firmwares come along. i vaguely understand rudolph's instructions

because im a noob at this things. however i was able to do this Quik guide to play a hacked guitar hero, Without the guitar grip even though i am a noob because the instructions was for dummies like me..

so can anyone post how to make triple loader (eng versions of the firmware) for dummies. thanks....

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Tanas said:
I've finally got a stand alone version of the English M3 Real firmware running on my iTouch
smile.gif

can you please tell us how you did it & was it the latest M3 firmware? thanks

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why? You would rarely get updates, and they wouldn't even be official. And if the M3 team IS revamping the security, I doubt you'd get a hacked version anyway.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
strata8 said:
Why? You would rarely get updates, and they wouldn't even be official. And if the M3 team IS revamping the security, I doubt you'd get a hacked version anyway.

I got what I thought was the M3 Real v3.8 firmware running on my iTouch, but it wasn't it was only V3.7
frown.gif
and when I tried V2.8 it appeared to work, but when loading ROMs it just freezes on the loading screen.
hate2.gif

For anyone who still wants the M3 Real V3.7 boot.eng for the iTouch., here it is.
M3 Real V3.7

Sorry if I got any of you all excited
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: