Hacking M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* Is Here!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
Updated firmware again.......
I thought it was about time I thanked you for your awesome creation and regular updates. So... Thanks a lot
biggrin.gif
It's really appreciated!

xxmadxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
madridi4ever said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Well, maybe I made that up?
unsure.gif
One thing is for certain, the "triple boot" firmware does not support Wii connectivity.
Thats more like it lol
tongue.gif
actually im not sure he is wrong i remember reading somewhere (maybe here) that it is hardware based. something to do with how the cart itself boots. m3 and most other carts hijack the system not letting the firmware fully boot thus disabling the wii connectivity. i might be wrong.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxmadxx said:
madridi4ever said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
unsure.gif
One thing is for certain, the "triple boot" firmware does not support Wii connectivity.
Thats more like it lol
tongue.gif
actually im not sure he is wrong i remember reading somewhere (maybe here) that it is hardware based. something to do with how the cart itself boots. m3 and most other carts hijack the system not letting the firmware fully boot thus disabling the wii connectivity. i might be wrong.
seems right
and CycloDS and G6DS do fit that description

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
xxmadxx said:
madridi4ever said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
unsure.gif
Thats more like it lol
tongue.gif

Well, if it has something to do with how the cart boots, couldnt that be a software thing?
I dont really know, you guys might be right. I have nothing to base my thoughts on, it's just always seemed like a software issue..

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I can't switch to that yet because of hombrew issues, so I'm sticking with 1.11 until someone makes a triple booter with 1.12

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just replaced all the Sakura files in my Triple Boot package with the new files from 1.12+1 and so far I haven't found anything amiss.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AXYPB said:
I just replaced all the Sakura files in my Triple Boot package with the new files from 1.12+1 and so far I haven't found anything amiss.

I did that too and the M3 REAL firmware refuses to boot when I hold X on bootup
frown.gif

although ITOUCH still works
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
kobykaan said:
AXYPB said:

I did that too and the M3 REAL firmware refuses to boot when I hold X on bootup
frown.gif

although ITOUCH still works
smile.gif
Yes, exactly the same here. It's nice temporary solution, I primarely use M3Sakura and the iTouchDS software works with homebrew
smile.gif

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to set it manually for each game by accessing the options screen. Press Y instead of A when selecting a game or slide the name to the left instead of the right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY