Hacking M3 Sakura 1.42X has been released!!!

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
vash1223 said:
Xestrix said:
vash1223 said:
I just uploaded it to MediaFire, but I'm not quite sure on the rules, so if i can post it tell me and I'll share the link
smile.gif
Please do! AFAIK mirroring the file should be fine as long as you give credit. Also, their site being down makes it a huge convenience.
okay the here it is.
I take no credit for the file itself and it all goes towards the creators and the original host.
The content in the .zip file is an English.msi file... what the hell?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
vash1223 said:
Xestrix said:
vash1223 said:
I just uploaded it to MediaFire, but I'm not quite sure on the rules, so if i can post it tell me and I'll share the link
smile.gif
Please do! AFAIK mirroring the file should be fine as long as you give credit. Also, their site being down makes it a huge convenience.
okay the here it is.
I take no credit for the file itself and it all goes towards the creators and the original host.
The content in the .zip file is an English.msi file... what the hell?
yea and...?

its the sakura installer (installs the media DPG converter)
you can just un-install it after you get the SYSTEM folder

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
its the sakura installer (installs the media DPG converter)
you can just un-install it after you get the SYSTEM folder
Just wondering, since when did they stop zipping up the system folders and started compiling it into a .msi file? I have been out of the loop for awhile... apparently.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as soon as sakura came out they have been doing that

old M3 touchpod just had the system folder zipped

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Still in this version there is problem with M&L : IBS. The game crash a lot with black screen at peach's castle.

I think i'm gonna use the hex patch released before, to see if it'll fix the problem

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No cheats, No RTS, No Soft-reset. The game crashed with black screen one time just after the end of a battle (with those blue ugly robots) and another time when i pressed start (black screen just before i see the item/gear/etc menu)

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the game modded in any way, like having that patch that doesn't work applied? I did get a random freeze, but it only happened once, and I couldn't recreate it; so I'm guessing it was just random, not game related.

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed this version of M3 Sakura because it mentioned that I could play KH 358/2 (U)
I've downloaded the game and run it on the card but it still freezes after choosing the difficulty. I also used a hexed patch from another forum (Romulation) and still freezes. Not the pre patched one works either (it is for the R4 afterall). I'm out of ideas and options.

How did you guys do it? Are you playing a clean rom by any chance or what? I'll greatly appreciate any response (:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Grinfo said:
I installed this version of M3 Sakura because it mentioned that I could play KH 358/2 (U)
I've downloaded the game and run it on the card but it still freezes after choosing the difficulty. I also used a hexed patch from another forum (Romulation) and still freezes. Not the pre patched one works either (it is for the R4 afterall). I'm out of ideas and options.

How did you guys do it? Are you playing a clean rom by any chance or what? I'll greatly appreciate any response (:
Alright, backup your card
then format it with this program (there is another one that is better, but the site is down)
Then install the latest Sakura
Then try the rom
If it continues to fail, then try running it through Touchpad or the The New M3 Tri-Boot

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for putting me on the right path. Try the rom, you mean the clean rom? It should be if it mentions that it plays normal game

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Grinfo said:
It didn't work man but thanks though. Is that how you got it to work or was that your advice?
Try using a clean rom because that is how I got it working. The new firmwares are already compatible with it.
If it continues to fail, it might be just your MicroSD card, in that case you will need to buy a new one.
To be honest if that's not the problem then you might have a bad Flashcard and need a new one of those.
Honestly if all that is a fail, just buy the game really because I think the rom might be self-aware and doesn't want you to play it because it's just mean like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work