Hacking M3 REAL skins

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I been doing G6 skins for a while and someone told me to post links here since they work for the new M3 REAL... here are a few of the updated ones to run...

M3 REAL Skin Downloads

%5B945%5DiDScoverflow.jpg

%5B1197%5DNES_Controller.jpg

%5B1155%5DG6_REAL_Legend_of_Zelda_Phantom_Hourglass_FW_2.3_.jpg

just follow the link to the download section for the rest... (thanks for the tip dude) if something doesn't work let me know so I check it.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you used those with the latest M3R kernel, only top one would work. The bottom 2 would still display the generic GBA icon (assuming the previews are the actual appearance of the skins), and this would break the appearance of the NES controller one completely :X

EDIT: Just checked it myself. He added the extra icons, but it makes the NES one look a bit funky :X

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess the are changing stuff around... too bad, I wish they would open the Skinning more to arange icons in different setups, or at least give it a more simmetrical look...

but they work on firmware 2.5 on a G6, I'm sure they will also work on m3

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for mentioning the d/l section ridgecity, added my own to the mix (after I fixed a couple things to make it average instead of poor), maybe someone besides myself will like it
smile.gif

%5B1265%5DTaDsample.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs