Smack

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wrote a post a little while ago describing this problem but I thought I fixed it with brute force. Well as to be expected it is rearing its ugly head again. Here is the old post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=185266

My problem is this. I have an M3 Perfect SD which I have been using for about 3 years now. When I put the M3 my DS-Lite and turn it on I usually get either 2 white screens, or it boots to the DS settings menu. The only way I have been able to get it to boot the M3 Menu is if I put pressure on the underside of the M3 sticking out my Slot-2, particularly on the underside of the bottom right corner of the M3.

So if I hold this pressure I can get the M3 Menu to boot up, but as soon as I let the pressure go then all the text and graphics in the Menu become garbled and nothing will load properly. However if I continue the pressure I can boot games or homebrew no problem, at which point I can stop applying pressure and continue as normal.

As you can imagine this is a frustrating process to load anything. I have also cleaned the contacts on both the M3 and the Slot-2 but this has not helped . It would seem like a connection issue but it is odd that once anything is loaded it performs fine. Especially cause I use DSOrganize as an MP3 player so it is actively seeking data on the SD card.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know. I am really stumped by this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.