4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How does the M3 Lite Perfect match with a Sandisk 2 GB. I have already ordered the cards so theres no turning back now, I just want to know how I should expect them to work.

Is there a way to run Castlevania:POR smoothly using this card? Since I'm upgrading my R4's kingston J to a 2 gb Sandisk too, I've lost the ability to run it
ohmy.gif

CHANGED THE QUESTION:

I've found out that the Sandisk2GB doesn't work for C:POR. Does anybody know what 2 GB cards work in an M3 Lite? I'm thinking the UltraII 2GB, but I'm not sure.

AdorkableChris

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a Sandisk Ultra II 2Gig card on my M2Simply, Speed results are noticeable when playing somethign like Fifa or Pro Evo but I haven't specifically played Castlevania really, it definately boots etc I just can't comment on the game speed.
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
2gb cards generally aren't as speedy as the 1gb's, and also sandisk isn't that good generally (even ultra II , which i recently bought. My first ultra II was "not bad" but this one is a bad batch or something.) but i guess they're wuite common. i'm sure they'll still work fine for most games.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm quite sure even the Ultra II 2 gig beats the crap out of most 1 gig cards, the exceptions being those of the same model as Kingston, and maybe Patriot cards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too