M3 Lite Perfect + 2 GB micro SD

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by 4saken, Apr 19, 2007.

1. 4saken
    OP

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    How does the M3 Lite Perfect match with a Sandisk 2 GB. I have already ordered the cards so theres no turning back now, I just want to know how I should expect them to work.

Is there a way to run Castlevania:POR smoothly using this card? Since I'm upgrading my R4's kingston J to a 2 gb Sandisk too, I've lost the ability to run it [​IMG]

CHANGED THE QUESTION:

I've found out that the Sandisk2GB doesn't work for C:POR. Does anybody know what 2 GB cards work in an M3 Lite? I'm thinking the UltraII 2GB, but I'm not sure.

2. AdorkableChris

AdorkableChris Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2006
    I'm using a Sandisk Ultra II 2Gig card on my M2Simply, Speed results are noticeable when playing somethign like Fifa or Pro Evo but I haven't specifically played Castlevania really, it definately boots etc I just can't comment on the game speed. [​IMG]

3. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
    Okay we'll I've ordered 2 Ultra IIs online for an R4 and M3 Lite. Hopefully it'll be cool [​IMG]

4. KendiKong

KendiKong Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2007
    United States
  5. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
    The m3wiki is vague about the details. It's blue, so I'm guessing it works for a very small number of cards, most probably Kingston being among them. Hopefully ultraII 2 gig works. Have you tried it?

6. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    2gb cards generally aren't as speedy as the 1gb's, and also sandisk isn't that good generally (even ultra II , which i recently bought. My first ultra II was "not bad" but this one is a bad batch or something.) but i guess they're wuite common. i'm sure they'll still work fine for most games.

7. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
    I'm quite sure even the Ultra II 2 gig beats the crap out of most 1 gig cards, the exceptions being those of the same model as Kingston, and maybe Patriot cards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice