Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my GBA Expansion in the mail and was excited to try it out.
Everything seems to work dandy, except..

Why does mine stick out just the tiniest bit? Is it supposed to be like that?
Is there anyone to fix it? It just ruins the sleekness of my DS!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my rumble pak fits perfectly (not sticking out)
however the gba rumble pak needed to be taken apart and realigned for it to fit perfectly

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Joe88 said:
my rumble pak fits perfectly (not sticking out)
however the gba rumble pak needed to be taken apart and realigned for it to fit perfectly
How did you manage to realigned it, I'm interested ...
smile.gif

And did you meant "gba rumble pak" or "gba pak" (because m3 don't make gba + rumble paks).
The underlying question is : do you have THE m3 "gba exp pak" or an other one (like EZ 3-in-1) ?

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Joe88 said:
oh lol
I meant gba exp pak, not gba rumble pak
smile.gif

And how did you manage to realign it ?
Any miraculous image tutorial ? (I know I'm asking a lot ... but a I'm not really fond of manipulating this small tiny thing like that)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I noticed when I got the pak the actual inside green PCB was tilting in one direction
it would cause the cart to stick out and generally be flush on one end and slightly sticking out on the other

just unscrew the cart and push it apart and just make sure it straight and stays straight when you screw it back together

Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
well I noticed when I got the pak the actual inside green PCB was tilting in one direction
it would cause the cart to stick out and generally be flush on one end and slightly sticking out on the other

just unscrew the cart and push it apart and just make sure it straight and stays straight when you screw it back together
tried this, but didn't exactly work. I'm pretty sure it's straight, but for some reason it still sticks a bit on one side.

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Joe88 said:

I'll try to do it, but I doubt it'll completely solve my case, because the cart doesn't stick out more in a direction than the other, it globally sticks out a bit...
And I've noticed a strange electronical component that I couldn't identify and I suspect it to be the cause of all this. The component is round, flat but very large...
Well thank you anyway!
smile.gif

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
superbob said:
And I've noticed a strange electronical component that I couldn't identify and I suspect it to be the cause of all this. The component is round, flat but very large...
Well thank you anyway!
smile.gif

Thats the battery isnt it?

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
madridi4ever said:
superbob said:
Well thank you anyway!
smile.gif

Thats the battery isnt it?
Maybe ... I didn't think about that possibility ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.