kentl901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just purchased the M3 REAL. The package did not come with a CD. I am wondering where I can find the software that is found in the CD?

Mine is the Chinese (traditional) version.

Many thanks!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just download it from the M3 Adapter site.

Or someone could upload the CD image
smile.gif

kentl901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm just wondering if there is also a guide?

My manual is in chinese and I can't seem to locate one that is in English. I downloaded the file and it has the SYSTEM folder.

So I just copy it to a blank card and copy the .NDS files over to a "GAME DIRECTORY" or do I just load it to the root of the card.

Thanks!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm just wondering if there is also a guide?

My manual is in chinese and I can't seem to locate one that is in English. I downloaded the file and it has the SYSTEM folder.

So I just copy it to a blank card and copy the .NDS files over to a "GAME DIRECTORY" or do I just load it to the root of the card.

Thanks!
NDS games need to be in a directory called NDS. You can download the user manual here.

kentl901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

downloaded the files (the asian version) and loaded it to my card. it's not working. it goes to the black M3 screen and then blacks out. Sometimes it gets to the select language screen, but after that it freezes.

Any ideas?

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My problem is I downloaded the 2.8 from this site and when I extraced it, it has the System folder with the fonts and skins folders, but there is no NDS folder nor any GBA folder. Is there something I need to get in addition or do I just manually create the NDS and GBA folders?

Does anyone have the proper layout of what should be on the card? Ie , currently my card has this:
System
--Font
--Skin1
--Skin2

Thats the total folder tree, one system folder with the font and skins folders in there.

any assistance would be extremely helpful!

Krell999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Copy SYSTEM and contents to your MicroSD. Then just manually create an NDS folder etc. at the same level as SYSTEM.

e.g.

-
|--GBA
|--NDS
|--SYSTEM

Krell

kentl901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for the support. I wanna provide an update.

I went back to the store, they do realize that the card was defective. They wanted to swap my M3 real with another M3 real, but it turns out that their entire stock (3-4 cards) were all defective with the same issues.

Instead, they gave me a TT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol