Hacking M3 DS Real Deluxe Pack question

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, it seems like a pretty amazing deal seeing as it comes with the GBA card, along with a rumble card. Just curious if it comes with a SDHC reader, if not then im gonna have to buy one also.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Just curious, it seems like a pretty amazing deal seeing as it comes with the GBA card, along with a rumble card. Just curious if it comes with a SDHC reader, if not then im gonna have to buy one also.
It does, but it breaks extremely easily. Mine just stopped working after a week. I recommend either using a microsd-to-sd card adapter and having your computer read that (most computers can nowadays) or just get another (more durable) one. This is mine: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11294. It's one of the smallest I've seen and has lasted me a long time, even being attached to my keys.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err, im gonna be smart, and instead of just buying a SD reader for 2-3 bucks, just buy a Toy Top DS bundle with the Card/Reader for 6 bucks. Unless i get lucky and find the Ace Kard 2 bundle.
I was planning to get this bundle, an 8 gig SD, and one of those bundles for under 12 bucks.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Err, im gonna be smart, and instead of just buying a SD reader for 2-3 bucks, just buy a Toy Top DS bundle with the Card/Reader for 6 bucks. Unless i get lucky and find the Ace Kard 2 bundle.
I was planning to get this bundle, an 8 gig SD, and one of those bundles for under 12 bucks.
NO NO NO NO and another NO! The DSTT is a really bad flashcart in my opinion, and fakes are everywhere! Just stick with the M3DS Real. It's one of the best out there, and there are plenty of other readers to get that are real cheap.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DONT GET TTDS!!!

the M3 bundle is THE BEST!!! i bought one a week ago and its awesome! i highly recommend it, the MicroSD reader is fine its just not very sturdy and most carts come with SD readers anyway

if you are getting a flash cart get the M3 bundle especially because of the new sakura triple loader firmware

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting the M3 no matter what, i was getting the Toy Top on the side to have the Memory card+the SDHC card reader, but i found a better deal, i can just get a 2gig kingston+a card reader for 6 bucks. Thanks for all the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: