juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I know it's real. Idiots make up stupid conspiracies when they're bored.

Also, since you are in Korea and were turning into a country conspiring flame war, are you helping Kyung Ding Dong Juang Long or what ever make nukes? I'm not sure if they are real!?!?/1/

See how stupid that sounds (even though it was a bad comparison). Lunar Landing is real. Ask Mr. Armstrong... well, he'd probably smack you around a bit and say something groovy.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This DSTT is FAKE!

dstt2.jpg

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why the hell is that flag waving, oh snap! epic fail! so NASA the brilliant minds that they are some years later deiced to released supposedly un-edited video of the landing and stuff that doesn't look shooped at all.... really it doesn't..... lol 4chons.......

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
wolffangalchemist said:
why the hell is that flag waving, oh snap! epic fail! so NASA the brilliant minds that they are some years later deiced to released supposedly un-edited video of the landing and stuff that doesn't look shooped at all.... really it doesn't..... lol 4chons.......

because it has a special bar in it to make it do that?

nicman000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*Yawn* I love these kinds of threads, good reading material, very lulzy.

For those who don't know, the majority of doubts surrounding the moon landing were produced by that oh so reliable news network called Fox. The show "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?" was hosted by an X-Files actor and when it finished it told the viewer to make up their own mind based on a whole load of rubbish evidence. Another point about that show was that the argument was entirely one-sided, the majority of the floor time was given to the people who were claiming the landing to be a hoax, with no counter-arguments allowed. I'll be happy to respond to some peoples arguments if I'm around but I would recommend looking here first.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian said:
Toni Plutonij is FAKE.

QUOTE(DSGamer64 @ Jul 21 2009, 07:16 AM) People who waste their time with conspiracy theories are just a bunch of fuckheads who need to be smacked. You can't disprove events that actually happened, millions of people saw Toni Plutonij ruling the World. Saying he's fake is like saying Jesus never existed, you don't fucking know it unless you were there.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Conspiracy theorists go here.
QUOTE said:
Also, since you are in Korea and were turning into a country conspiring flame war, are you helping Kyung Ding Dong Juang Long or what ever make nukes? I'm not sure if they are real!?!?/1/
Wrong Korea.
Toni Plutonij said:
Hadrian said:
Toni Plutonij is FAKE.

QUOTE(DSGamer64 @ Jul 21 2009, 07:16 AM)
People who waste their time with conspiracy theories are just a bunch of fuckheads who need to be smacked. You can't disprove events that actually happened, millions of people saw Toni Plutonij ruling the World. Saying he's fake is like saying Jesus never existed, you don't fucking know it unless you were there.
Cool story bro.

Anyway, I saw a documentary a while back featuring interviews with some of the actual people involved, who were all saying it was a hoax. At the end, while the credits rolled, there was a blooper reel...Turns out they were just messing with the conspiracy theorists =/

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt it was fake, and even if it is. russia believed we did it, thats all we needed anyways.
No one here was there, and no one here WASNT there. no one can prove whether or not it was fake.
Reminds me of a very special Cat.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Hadrian said:
Toni Plutonij is FAKE.

QUOTE(DSGamer64 @ Jul 21 2009, 07:16 AM) People who waste their time with conspiracy theories are just a bunch of fuckheads who need to be smacked. You can't disprove events that actually happened, millions of people saw Toni Plutonij ruling the World. Saying he's fake is like saying Jesus never existed, you don't fucking know it unless you were there.
Toni quoted meh!
ohmy.gif
smileipb2.png

I see what you did thar though
happy.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever watched the movie The Dish. It's a bit of a quirky comedy about the observatory located between Parkes and Forbes in Aust and how it played a role in or shall we say screwed up the role of relaying the televised feed of the lunar landing.

They story basically goes; they loose the position of the space craft which effectively cuts off the transmission. The story is then a race against time to get the signal back so the event can be relayed back to earth, which of course they do just in the nick of time.

Now this is what I think happened. I don't think they ever got the signal back but, they had a contingency plan where fake footage taken from earth was kept as a back up just in case something screwed up.

So..... Yes the footage is fake and yes they did land on the moon but fucked up the televised feed back to earth.
grog.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
OtakuGamerZ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
You should've watched Mythbusters an hour ago. They disproved that the lunar landing was fake. You may say "THE GOVERNMENT MADE THEM SAY THAT", but that's what any idiotic fuckhead conspiracy theorist will say when confronted with the truth.

Yup. What that dude said.

That mythbusters episode was totally one sided and made with the sole intention of disproving the conspiracy theories. It wasn't impartial at all. The real issues regarding radiation effecting the crew and cameras have never been addressed or disproved satisfactorily. There is more scientific fact pointing towards the impossibility of the moon landings, then there is scientific fact pointing to them being possible.

But if you guys are the sort of people that consider mythbusters credible enough to be an authority on anything. And thus able to debunk serious scientific doubts about the validity of the moon landings, I wont even waste my time discussing it with you.

Mr. Awesome/Wack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
.......Thanks for posting that man that was.....interesting. Although I didn't understand half of it. I didn't read all the stuff you guys posted cuz that would take forever ecpecialy when your on a ipod touch like me....but I think the guy who posted this is right I mean a flag that waves to the wind? When there's no wind?! How do you come up with an explanation for that? Oh and ya I think I sol part of that bid

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It does seem strange that they haven't returned to the moon for so long, nor has any other nation made an attempt like the Russians. Time will tell if it was really true.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
It does seem strange that they haven't returned to the moon for so long, nor has any other nation made an attempt like the Russians. Time will tell if it was really true.

They went back a couple of more times after the initial first manned mission on the moon. One attempt was the famed Apollo 13 mission that failed.

At some point, the price of the mission itself outweighs the goals of the mission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up