1. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    How do you know whether or not the moon has wind? Have you been there? No, you and the billions of other people on this planet has never been there before, anyone making assumptions about the wind on the moon is an idiot.

2. Golfman560

Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Actually the moon has no wind, however the force of the moon orbiting the around the earth so quickly gives small objects a slight "breeze".

Edit: The quotes are necessary since space is composed of nothing. The flag moves because it has a very small mass which means momentum has a stronger effect on it.

3. CyberFish

CyberFish GBAtemp Regular

United States
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/07/apollo11science/

We landed on the moon. Sorry [​IMG] people.

Also, one of you got in Buzz's face about it. Im sure he regrets it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ez-NpFVwQw

These nuts annoy me. The lunar landing, whatever. Once they start saying 9/11 is an inside job, that makes me nuts and start slapping them around with cold hard facts, and they STILL wont give up. Just goes to show they live in [​IMG] world.

4. vordul

vordul Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    People who believe the moon landing was faked have virtually no proof that has not been debunked as nonsense, and are firm believers in retarded nonsense.

Please see http://www.clavius.org/ for whatever information you require.

5. Mr. Awesome/Wack

Mr. Awesome/Wack Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    LOL I mean vid not bid srry

6. da_head

da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    this.

and honestly, people need better things to do with their lives.

7. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    :|

Really?

I love conspiracy theories because they make shitty claims like "Oh hur hur hur there are no stars, I've never heard of contrast" and "Oh hyuk hyuk hyuk theres no blast craters and noise because I am not familiar with the way space craft propel themselves in space."

Dammit this guy just said there is no air on the moon and then says that the "Rocket Engine" on the craft would blow all the dust away.

8. Maat

Maat Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    There's one reason for me to belive that man didn't went to the moon...
    Have you ver done a circuit in TTL Logic? In all my classes experiencies they sometimes didn't worked for apparently no reason... and sometimes they started to work... and there always something you forgot to think that it makes not work and when you debug you never know what it is......
    They used that circuits to go to moon....I can conceive that....

But i really belive that they went to the moon...

9. cruddybuddy

cruddybuddy Group: Banned!
    Banned

United States
    Point a laser at the moon. There is a man-made reflector there that shines the laser back. Duh.

Oh, and use a high-powered telescope and you can see all the crap we left up there. That's right, AMERICAN'S made it to the moon baby.

SO, EAT IT!!!

10. Maat

Maat Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Man goes to the moon ans what it does.... left some crap and goes away....lol....man looks like dog....

11. [M]artin

United States
    wat.

Man goes to the moon and what does he do? Leaves some crap behind and then goes away. lol. Man exhibits dog-like behavior in this way.

[​IMG]

12. MaHe

MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    *sigh* ... not again. NASA made it to the Moon. Space 'colonization' was one of the key aspects of Cold War and flying a man there was the grand trophy. If there was a slightest doubt of it being a hoax, the Soviet Union would be first one to deny it. But they didn't - because they could observe it from Earth themselves. And they congratulated the Americans for the successful landing. Remember, that was at the peak of Cold War.

P.S.: I've watched every Lunar-landing-was-a-hoax videos there is, believe me. And it's all the same flawed, baseless conjecture. If there is one thing I despise more than religious fundamentalists, it's the crazy conspiracy theorists. I'm particulary amused when they tend to insult people with morons or sheeple. Oh, the irony. [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Landing, Lunar,