Lunar Landing IS FAKE!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TwinBlades, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

Lunar Landing IS FAKE! by TwinBlades at 3:39 AM (4,464 Views / 0 Likes) 51 replies

1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hi, guys, I just watched a conspiracy on lunar landing on Vision T.V. If any of you luckly watched this, you may know how awful/shocked/betrayed the U.S.A Government/President LIED about the Apollo Missions. Now, I'm not blaming the people who live in US and saying they suck or anything, I'm just mad about their Government if this is TRUE. I really believe that they lied after watching this 1:30 (2:00, I dunno, was bored) show.

I cant really list all the Evidence to prove it was fake as there were WAY too much literally. I'll do the interesting ones.

-The suits and the ship was made of literally tin foils that can be found in our homes, and other THIN pieces of material. Many people dont know this, but there was a BIGGEST Sun radiation (A "storm/eruption" in the outer surface) was released when Neil Armstrong and the other 2 people "Landed" on the moon. Now they COULD NOT have survied this radiation, BECAUSE the radiation were RIGHT outside of our atmosphere and they were 1000 Miles (I think thats what they said) deep. The ship WENT right through the radiation and they werent harmed when they came back!

-After this mission, MANY of the next moon mission were a failure from an "Accident." All the new astranuats were killed purposely. There was a ... (Forgot what word they used) person that checked that the shuttles will be safe and etc. He wrote a 300 page record. After one of the mission "failed" all of this went to court. The safe check guy was killed and his family in a train "Accident" leaving the 300 page record GONE.

-There is a crater found in Area 51 that is IDENTICLE as one found on the "Lunar Mission Image." At that time (Lunar Misson) and still now, Area 51 is HEAVILY guarded. There has been evidence leading to how they FILMED everything at Area 51.

-The lighting of the image and shadows. The images from the Apollo mission were all EDITED! This one is hard to explain. Theres one photo where a guy is behind a shuttle, but the shuttle has a shadow, and the guy is in the shadow but you can see him CLEARLY which means there were multiple lights everywhere (Theres obviously only one, Sun but this one had multiple).

-There was a no blast crater when the shuttle launched from the moon and returning to Earth. (No crater on the moon)

-All the films they have taken (Moon walk and the mobile rover) on the show, they X2 the speed of the original video, when they did it seemed as if they were on Earth, Running when they were "Walking on the moon" and actually driving recklessly.

-Identicle landscapes when different photos were taken.

-How they heck did they capture PERFECTLY nice CLEAR photos? The cameras were literally amounted on their chest. They COULD NOT control the photos as in hold it steady, see what their taking, etc but they took CLEAR photos.

THERE IS WAY MORE CONSPIRACY, but I cant seem to type everything, I tried to find the show on youtube but it seems the show was just released so theres nothing. For me, I definitly believe it was all a hoax and how every other people trying to land on the moon died

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    You should've watched Mythbusters an hour ago. They disproved that the lunar landing was fake. You may say "THE GOVERNMENT MADE THEM SAY THAT", but that's what any idiotic fuckhead conspiracy theorist will say when confronted with the truth.

3. Cermage

Member Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    jesus and even in user submitted news?

4. OtakuGamerZ

Member OtakuGamerZ GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yup. What that dude said.

5. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Well actually I'm in between the Hoax and Reality. I found the show on youtube. It's into part and its an hour long but it's a interesting video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MVVtFYTSo (Part 1) You can find the rest in the related video thing.

Btw, so do you think its a hoax or you think we actually made it on to the moon? The Russian shut down their thing cause of the Radiation thing I said above.

Edit: Actually this commerical from Myth Busters, shows little bits from what is on the video I posted above. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JbaM1xNIis&feature=fvw

6. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
  7. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Lol, if you're gonna think something from Youtube means conspiracy theories about this or that are true, then you've got bigger problems than the cover-up of one of the most historic events in mankind.

Even if it was fake, it was good enough to scare the Russians and show the US technological superiority to prevent Russia from assraping us.

8. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Theres been other and better programmes than mythbuster that have also proven the moon landings to be real and not fake. And another thing, why would they bother to fake it another five times?

9. Jaems

Member Jaems GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    MythBusters Lunar Landing Episode was faked.

10. silent sniper

Member silent sniper !dennaB

Canada
    I used to believe it was fake, until I read an article (which I can't seem to find anymore) which if you were to read it, it makes that conspiracy video and everybody who took part in it look like retarded monkeys.

and moreover, here's recent photos of every moon lander still on the moon even with footprints visible
    http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/mult...pollosites.html

11. emupaul

Member emupaul GBAtemp Fan

United States
    its so000 real! I too used to think it was fake for a while too but I recently lean towards the real truth that it really did happen, but I have always loved space and astrophysics, so I may be biased on my opinion.

People want to say its fake to troll and make other conspiracy theories seem more accurate than they really are.

And how much conspiracy revolve around this man?

12. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Does it really matter of the original landing was fake, at least we reached the moon eventually. lol

edit: haha 1337 post..

13. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    People who waste their time with conspiracy theories are just a bunch of fuckheads who need to be smacked. You can't disprove events that actually happened, millions of people saw the space launch and everything surrounding it. Saying the lunar landing was fake is like saying Jesus never existed, you don't fucking know it unless you were there.

14. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Occam's razor....The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct.

[​IMG]

15. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Toni Plutonij is FAKE.

16. cosmiccow

Member cosmiccow Original Hippie

Germany
    IDENTICLE TESTICLE! [​IMG]

17. Catharsis

Newcomer Catharsis Newbie

United States
    People that believe the government tells them the truth about everything are a bunch of moronic jack offs. I guess a unicorn could blow smoke up your asses and you dumb bastards would call it barbeque.
    We never landed on the moon. It is as simple as that.

Funny thing is I tried to see it from both sides. I went on the we landed on the moon sites and read all the crap answers they gave to debunk what some are saying did not happen.
    what is really funny is that everything that could be explained these coons have every kind of answer imaginable. Ok, so I read and read. But they were missing components. Obviously things they couldn't explain away...they 'CONVENIENTLY' left out. They talked about cross hairs that were etched onto the cameras and gave explanations as to why they disappeared in front of some objects. Ok, I could see that but they, AGAIN, 'CONVENIENTLY' left out cross hairs that 'MAGICALLY' disappeared behind objects. Now I am no rocket scientist, but if you take a picture of an object through something etched onto glass, there is no f---ing way in hell that etching should ever in a million...no wait...gazillion years end up behind that object. NEVER. If I smeared a camera with chocolate sauce and took a photo that chocolate sauce is not going to appear behind whatever I am taking a picture of. EVEN HARRY HOUDINI COULD NOT PULL THAT SH-- OFF.
    But of course they left that sh-- out.

How about this. The astronaut is climbing out of the 'lunar landing'. He is exiting the lunar landing in a shadow. How the f--k is it that he is lit from head to toe in a shadow. If you are in a shadow, for example a tree, you will also be cast in that shadow. You would not be the only thing lit as if there were a spotlight on you.
    How could anyone see this sh-- and not think something was up. That is not the only one, there are many. I tried that experiment with my friend who is a photographer, and nope still the same out come. Whatever was in the shadow after I photographed it was just as dark. We kept it simple b/c the equipment then was simple.

Why don't you government drones think for yourselves and look from all sides.

Here is some other interesting finds with clips of the original video to-you know the one that NASA LOST-to go along with what is being said.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

If you don't believe it then hey whatever. Maybe all those that believe this crap can be sent to the moon along with President Bush.
    And I bet you clowns would say Tom Hanks was a real astronaut.

18. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    ^nice trolling account

19. Ryufushichou

Member Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Australia
    Not to be mean or flame or troll or anything, but honestly i couldnt care less.

- Blinded_Fate

20. Ireland 1

Member Ireland 1 GBAtemps resident Irish

Ireland
    also how could the camera work in the vacum of space and the temperatures of between +123°C and -233°C