Hacking Luma3DS rebooting 3ds instead of loading emu/rednand

Aeturnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently followed Plailects guide up through part 3 on an O3DS to get it going for my niece. However, when I run luma, it prompts for me to choose lumas options (show which nand), and then i hit start to reboot. it then reboots, back through menuhax, and loads HBL as expected. Then, i run luma.....and it reboots, runs themehax, and goes back to hbl. Trying again yields a black screen. Help?

Aeturnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the luma folder on the root of your sd card?
Yes, I do. Actually, I think I just found my issue though while re-reading my post. When copying sysnand to emu, im guessing it would pull along the themehax too....including my boot if no keys are pressed setting. So, sysnand boots, Triggers THax. THax loads HBL. HBL loads Luma. Luma loads rednand. Rednand triggers THax. THax loads HBL. HBL loads luma. Luma tries to load the already running Rednand, blackscreens. lemme kill my themehax and try again

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I do. Actually, I think I just found my issue though while re-reading my post. When copying sysnand to emu, im guessing it would pull along the themehax too....including my boot if no keys are pressed setting. So, sysnand boots, Triggers THax. THax loads HBL. HBL loads Luma. Luma loads rednand. Rednand triggers THax. THax loads HBL. HBL loads luma. Luma tries to load the already running Rednand, blackscreens. lemme kill my themehax and try again
If they're still linked, then yeah, that's what's happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay