Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Regarding the custom version string feature: Are there any other variables I can specify besides %d and/or %ls? If so what are they and what do they display? I tried looking at the source for that commit to ascertain but couldn't. Though I did figure out the requirement that it be less than or equal to 19 chars. I myself am not a developer but sometimes things are obvious enough by reading the source. This one isn't though. Does some 3DS library create those variables or something?
It's likely a sprintf. They're not Luma "variables", they're in the mset code.

Reactions: Rfire

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
It would be possible to add a plugin that loads the Gateshark codes in Luma 3DS. The Luma and more excellent think it lacks this function.
No need to be an editor only a plugin that loads the Gateshark file.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Dm5tAmv.jpg
Now in nightlies :P
Much fun was had, thank you

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
@Shadow#1 how do i change the version text? ive looked at the wiki didnt see it mentioned
In the commit section it says;

"Implement custom "Ver." string, must be in a textfile named "customversion.txt" in /luma, with base format Ver. %d.%d.%d-%d%ls"

I used the format "Luma3DS-%d.%d.%d-%d" That gives me "Luma3DS-11.1.0-34" but it can be changed with a max/min number of 19 characters I believe.

Last edited by infinete,
Reactions: Michierusama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, https://youtu.be/4urnwg_PhMs?feature=shared&t=35