Not open for further replies.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd really love if there were custom messages or even pictures that appeared on the lock screen.

" Please enter your Luma3DS pin number below.

If you're still reading this message, this probably means that this console does not belong to you. Either ask the owner for access, or return this console immediately by contacting (X)."

Meanwhile the pin would be entered on the bottom screen.

I also thought about how it would be if this was in arm9loaderhax 3.0, except this could actually brick consoles. Unless there was a button sequence as a failsafe.

rastamau21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everybody.
I'm new using luma3ds.
I have a 2ds working with luma 3ds 5.5 with armloaderhax installed.
If I understand to upgrade to latest version 6.0.1, I just need to replace arm9loaderhax.bin
I did it.
And now I have to do something else?
How do I know that i'm using latest version?
thanks a lot for your answer

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody.
I'm new using luma3ds.
I have a 2ds working with luma 3ds 5.5 with armloaderhax installed.
If I understand to upgrade to latest version 6.0.1, I just need to replace arm9loaderhax.bin
I did it.
And now I have to do something else?
How do I know that i'm using latest version?
thanks a lot for your answer
Hold select while booting the system :P

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd really love if there were custom messages or even pictures that appeared on the lock screen.
" Please enter your Luma3DS pin number below.
If you're still reading this message, this probably means that this console does not belong to you. Either ask the owner for access, or return this console immediately by contacting (X)."
Meanwhile the pin would be entered on the bottom screen.
I also thought about how it would be if this was in arm9loaderhax 3.0, except this could actually brick consoles. Unless there was a button sequence as a failsafe.
You can use arm9loaderhay for that :P
You can setup a splash that displays while typing the password (then setup another splash once the password is ok or just turn the backlight off) and that splash can contain the sentence you want.
The password isn't displayed on the bottom screen or anywhere else actually, to avoid revealing your password to people around you.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
compiling for me is a living hell
There is a thread with a script that will automatically compile it for you if you have the right programmes installed, as well as a thread where I explain(in depth IMHO) with images everything you need to know. If you are interested, give these 2 threads a go.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Last edited by fr3quency,

Nhex01

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I just installed Emunand from plailect guide. I'm not going trough the a9lh stuff. I have FBI installed and I can install CIAs. This is a fresh install in a of the shelf 2DS system. I used version 5.2 for the installation from a recommendation somewher in this forum. I tried to access the eshop (to get fieldrunners to hack a 11.0 3DS) but it said i must update my system... I read this forum and updated the Luma files in my 3Ds folder to the newest version. Thing is that I still can't acess the eshop. Am I missing something?

These were the steps

-Plailect guide until part 4 (fbi stuff)
.Using Luma 5.2
-After all is i tried to access eshop and failed
.read the forum and updated luma files in 3Ds folder (don't know if anything else is needed)
- I boot CFW once more and still get eshop update error

My other question is, is it safe to move all the files to a new SD card? will it work just the same? I need more space.

Thanks

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,

I just installed Emunand from plailect guide. I'm not going trough the a9lh stuff. I have FBI installed and I can install CIAs. This is a fresh install in a of the shelf 2DS system. I used version 5.2 for the installation from a recommendation somewher in this forum. I tried to access the eshop (to get fieldrunners to hack a 11.0 3DS) but it said i must update my system... I read this forum and updated the Luma files in my 3Ds folder to the newest version. Thing is that I still can't acess the eshop. Am I missing something?

These were the steps

-Plailect guide until part 4 (fbi stuff)
.Using Luma 5.2
-After all is i tried to access eshop and failed
.read the forum and updated luma files in 3Ds folder (don't know if anything else is needed)
- I boot CFW once more and still get eshop update error

My other question is, is it safe to move all the files to a new SD card? will it work just the same? I need more space.

Thanks
what is the error code?

Atro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might as well ask again. Could someone please help me out with my Flipnote Studio 3D issue? Advanced region emulation isn't working.

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

martinjamesccorpuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What... If you have A9LH there is no other way to update Luma3DS... Is there some error or other things?
I dont even know why I cant update it.. maybe i should restore backup first?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont even know why I cant update it.. maybe i should restore backup first?
Do you suppose that would work?

martinjamesccorpuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A NAND backup? I don't think is related... Stupid thing: is the write-protection slider of your SD activated? Obviously if you have a normal SD or a microSD into an adapter

The thing is I dont use an sd card reader..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The thing is I dont use an sd card reader..
any other solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1