Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Excuse me, but how the fuck does one build this? Make.exe says there's no such file as "/c/devkitPro/devkitARM/3ds_rules" and when I try install devkitPro I get
6d48eae86f.png
at end of installation.
Actually adding that to Windows PATH and even FIRST THING doesn't work, as trying to run Make again doesn't work. I've always had problems even comprehending these makefile files and shit.
Captura_de_Ecr_95.png

make sure your path looks something like this

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question i have update from aureinand 3.2 to luma3ds 5.4 but i dont now witch options i need i have luma3ds on my n3ds europe on the sysnand dont used emunand what i need to put on the options big thanks

Pikoulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no, if you're using a9lh it patches on boot(Luma3ds boot)
So it is possible to install clean firms for flashing a nand backup. Probably no point though...
But it's not possible for manually upgrading with sysupdater which is the more dangerous part. maybe using an older version of aurei or cakes?
Ok thank you, I will probably stay at fw 11 for now.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the gbatemp thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/
Here's the github: https://github.com/dukesrg/rxTools

Most of the commits won't work because they're in the middle of refactoring, which is why I don't setup a page for it.

Thanks. 3.0 was never a main CFW for me. Cakes beat it to the 9.x MSET and N3DS support, so it became my O3DS primary and N3DS secondary until Aurora's release. But it was one of the first, and competition is good (here's hoping it can get back into it).

I didn't get offended at all, but I didn't understand XD what did you mean with "explains a lot"?

Well, for someone "new to programming" to pull away from the pack and start leading the rest of the scene around by the nose, it's just unheard of. Even if they do take to it like a fish takes to water.

No, can I install it now?
TWL firm new 3ds

Troubleshooting rule #1 -- if it works, don't f*** with it.

There is only one TWL_FIRM for the N3DS. There's no update, and there's no need to patch it for Luma or any other up-to-date CFW. Only the O3DS has different versions of TWL_FIRM, and it is recommended that you update to the latest one if you have one of those. But for N3DS, you just want to leave it alone.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tux just implemented the TWL patched on rxTools, he wasn't even a member of the team :P

It just seemed like something that would require a group effort. Converting ARM11 code to ARM9 code is no trivial task. If I'm wrong, my bad. Congratulations either way.

I love when trolls try to call other people trolls

Really? I've been helping people with their problems. And I upload useful files for people (not here, for obvious reasons). I've never been a major player in any scene, but I try to help out here and there when I can. All I've seen that guy do is launch deliberate personal attacks. There's no need to get all butt-hurt over every little thing someone says. Contrary to what he says, apparently words do hurt him or something. "Must attack the evil words and defend the honor of my goddess" ;) But think what you will. I'm not here to win popularity contests. There's no pleasing some people, and arguing is pointless.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
Reactions: Nikolay

dark7wizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
I need some help so please bear with me.
My o3DS has not been touched for a while, it has rxTools 2 which is still booting emunand so the state of my device right now is:
sysnand version: 4.x
emunand version: 10.x
now i want to update emunand to latest firmware, can i do that or do i need to change something before?
also to switch to luma3ds, do i need to update sysnand or can i do it at 4.x? what guide should i follow?
thanks in advance.

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
hey anyone know why Aurora is taking so long to release her new update? i dont want it yet or something just curiosity

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there, i have a lot of question about a lot of things.
But right now i just wanna do 2.

There is a .3dsx that i can launch in HBL to launch "launche.dat" that it's gateway menu? instead of broswer?

Second. I update Rxtools to a Luma3DS 5.4 I dont know if i did right, i just remove rxtools folders and replace with 2 files from luma

But sometimes doesnt boot (A wild red screen appears after coldboot and just get blackscreen ) sometimes boot. Dont know whats going wrong

Last edited by Redirr,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: alex61194
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum