Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, after installing ah9l there appeared a sysnand.bin file (1.2gb) inside emunand9 folder, is it safe to delete this?

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem guys I heard that formatting my sd card to 64kb cluster makes it faster so i backed up all the stuff, formatted it and put all the stuff back. now when i turn o my 3ds it automatically turns itself off. the blue led turns on then goes off. what might be causing this?

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem guys I heard that formatting my sd card to 64kb cluster makes it faster so i backed up all the stuff, formatted it and put all the stuff back. now when i turn o my 3ds it automatically turns itself off. the blue led turns on then goes off. what might be causing this?
have you a arm9loaderhax.bin file on the root of the sd card? You know, a9lh? The cfw?

BabyBichu

Trophies
Website
babybic.hu
XP
Country
United States
Colors! 3D's background when picking what painting you want to work on breaks when the cache is on. Doesn't crash, and I'm not sure if anything else happens, but that's another example of a bug anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

...did you reinstall it from a fresh not patched copy after deleting it?
No,I couldn't get in and then I reinstalled,same problem

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did as Plailect's guide
So...loading arm9loaderhax.bin directly then. Just making sure it's not a bootloader causing the problem.

I'm not really sure what to suggest...if the TWL firm is unhacked and you aren't using a bootloader, I'm running out of ideas unless when you installed the fresh and unhacked copy it was meant for a different 3DS (that is you installed the New 3DS version of this on an 'old 3DS and vice versa).

BabyBichu

Trophies
Website
babybic.hu
XP
Country
United States
So...loading arm9loaderhax.bin directly then. Just making sure it's not a bootloader causing the problem.

I'm not really sure what to suggest...if the TWL firm is unhacked and you aren't using a bootloader, I'm running out of ideas unless when you installed the fresh and unhacked copy it was meant for a different 3DS (that is you installed the New 3DS version of this on an 'old 3DS and vice versa).
Maybe I should restore(keep A9) sys with sysNAND_original.bin and emu emuNAND_original.bin,and then extract and inject the emu's CTRNAND into sys

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I should restore(keep A9) sys with sysNAND_original.bin and emu emuNAND_original.bin,and then extract and inject the emu's CTRNAND into sys
Hm...do you know if DS/DSi things worked on the sysNAND? If so I suppose that could perhaps help. I suppose if you want to try that and you have the sysNAND installed somewhere you could extract just it's TWL partition and just inject that into the emu's NAND. Making backups beforehand of course.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gonna point it out here since I wound up having to help myself after no one responded to my thread.
Something's wrong with Luma3DS' region/language emulation.

I downloaded a Japanese copy of ACNL but the game crashes as soon as you open it whether or not region free/language emulation is selected.
Using HANS the game boots just fine. I found in order to make the game crash loading with HANS I had to switch it's region to something other to JPN.

NTR's language emulation also makes the game boot just fine so Luma seems to be the issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share