ROM Hack Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals

PhatalPhoenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using No$GBA 2.6a and had the same issue with the japanese version of the game. Once you get control of the tank in the Gratze Dungeon and it rolls into the next room the emulator crashes.

Are there any options you can change or any ways around this any of you know?

Thanks in advance.

oniryuk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude the game is in US already just download a clean rom of that from games-engine or venom, to get undub just dslazy it and grab the sound from estoplis and put it in there and recompile it

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oniryuk1 said:
dude the game is in US already just download a clean rom of that from games-engine or venom, to get undub just dslazy it and grab the sound from estoplis and put it in there and recompile it
Lol I think you missed the point of the thread xD (a glancing read maybe).
From what I understand, he already tried using both the US and JPN roms (dunno if they are clean or not though). Possibly you could try using the latest Desmume and see if that works, but I haven't heard anything about Lufia giving people problems at that part.

BaraNoTenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the game freezes randomly on r4i-sdhc w/ last udate (v1.27b). It seems theere are no connection to where you are in the game.

Anybody knows anything about that?
ohmy.gif

Maximz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you say your using the no$gba ....r u using the acuatal no$gba emulator or the no$zoomer? cuz i cant get it to work on no$gba emulator the rom crashes i end up using the no$zoomer the only problem i have is i have to use the noise suppression after a while (ctrl+R)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la