love plus + english patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Stardustmaster, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2012
  1. Stardustmaster
    OP

Member Stardustmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i will post if i get enough help to translate the game

2. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States
    Umm... You won't get much help unless you can tell people what it is you will be doing.

Do you know Japanese?
    Are you a good romhacker?
    Do you have a tool/Can you program well enough to make a tool?
    Is your English good enough for you to be the editor? (I'll admit, your post doesn't exactly scream "I'm good with English.")

What is it that you will be doing? What skills do you have? How will you get past the problem with the Anti-Piracy? How will you make it work on most flashcarts?

People won't take you seriously if you simply say "I'll make an English patch if I can get some help.".

3 people like this.
  3. Vampire Lied

Member Vampire Lied Resident sociopath

United States
    I wish you the best of luck. I do have to say that this sounds like another plea for the love plus team to provide most of the work.
    Who knows, maybe if you figure out a way to make it past all the problems, you may get some help. It would seem more legit if you posted some sort of proof that you're actually working on it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Ok, the OP hasn't replied in this thread for a while so I'm almost certain this project will lead to many false hopes, broken promises, crushed dreams and mutilated kittens. So I'm going to put a stop to all of that...RIGHT NOW.

Thread locked.

@[m]stardust master[/m] - Don't start another topic like this unless you actually have a project.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.